HubSpot Ideas

AlliePerry

Sales Email Templates bulk edit

We have hundreds and hundreds of email templates created by sales reps. I want to bulk edit all of theirs to change sharing from everyone to private. As marketing, we need to be able to control visibility to just approved templates and right now I have to go through every single template individually and mark it private, it will take an entire day. Then at the list level, there is no way to see what the sharing setting is so if I miss one. This seems so simple to add. Thank you!

9 Replies
Jricci11
Participant

I second this - the ability to bulk edit templates would be extremely helpful.

AHolscher

YES! I created over 100 new marketing emails and wanted to publish them all at the same time, but the system would not let me, therefore I had to spend countless house openings and publishing them all individially.

This seems like an easy fix and something that should be a standard feature for HubSpot. I would love to see this change and improve the system for us all.

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

It would be nice if there was a column where you could see what sharing settings are used for the templates.. and then checkboxes to bulk edit the settings. 

TheBigD

Would love to have this!!

Justin_Anderson

Agreed. And there needs to be a sharing column column or some filtering functionality so you can also bulk pull up/sort the templates you want to update.

Justin_Anderson

I'll also note this here which I saw in another thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Permission-for-template-folder/idc-p/674780#M119458

Rather than setting permissions for hundreds of individual templates there should be some settings on the containing folder (even a simple checkbox option) for passing the folder's sharing settings down to all contained templates and override any individual template sharing options. Probably the simplest way to maintain correct sharing permissions on hundreds of Sales Templates.

Galip

Hoping someone to look into this, and hope it won't take 5 years until something is deployed.

khagenIRIS

+1  

Disappointed to have to go through these one-by-one

lukewiercinski

No update in 3 years??