HubSpot Ideas

KarthikC

Sales Email Reporting

We really need better reporting for sales (one-to-one) emails. Even a basic how many emails were sent & by who, how many opens/clicks in a given span of time are not readily available. 

By comparison, marketing email metrics and reports are much better, but still more limited than they should be.

47 Replies
coreygolden
Participant

2nd this. Our sales team could gain better insights into what emails are working if they had the ability to easily see a list of all their emails and how many opens/clicks each received. We've been using templates for some outreach, but even that does not tell us if the emails were opened/clicked multiple times by specific contacts.

KrisAtTuli

100% agree on this need. Percentage of opens, clicks, etc on 1-1 sales emails sync'd from email client would be really helpful.

dbaez

We really need this function.  We are seeing a drop in open rates when sending email via the marketing email or using templates / sequences.  When we use 1:1 via the outlook connected inbox, we believe there is an increase in opens.  The only way to get this date right now is to manually churn through the individual contact records or for the specific user, they see some of it in their activity feed.  From a management / administration standpoint, even being able to pull a list of people that were sent an email and then using that list to get email opens would be better than nothing.  We really need it tied to the individual emails (like marketing emails).

dbaez

Additionally, it appears that all of the data is in HS, just not exposed for use in reports.  For those with the Sales Professional subscription, opens and clicks are tracked and logged at the contact level, so all the info is there. 

GFotev

We also need the function and actually i was told that it has such kind of tracking (but no one mentioned that it was only related to the marketing emails..) Definately need this feature regarding the sales emails. 

IT is important to have open,click and reply rates per each sales email. Otherwise the sales team have no idea which email is perfoming well. Not only that but also which clients to appoach again etc. so for outreaching purposes this is a MUST. 

@ Dbaez this data is not available within the report section of Sales Proffessional Subscription ! 

GailB
Participant

All of our Sales Team require this function.  When a prospect opens an email they need to be able to see this as soon as possible, but if they are not around all day, it would be good for them to see a list either at the end of the day or beginning of the next day for all the contacts who had opened their 1:1 emails. 

We automatically pick up when a prospect clicks through on a Marketing email, but the Sales 1:1 are more specific and need a higher level of support from HubSpot than we currently are getting.

CWilmot

Couldn't agree more.  Such an important metric to have to further development of a sales team - would save a huge amount of time and probably pipeline if there was an EASY to use 1-1 sales email reporting tool. 

NCurtis

Agree and have upvoted. In the meantime have found this Community post about a custom report that might be of help: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-track-1-1-emails/td-p/344523 

TTigwell

This has to be in the product ASAP. Any update HubSpot? Can't manage what we can't measure.

OSvensson

Great idea and I find it a bit strange that this haven't been solved yet

RainelaMarcano

YASSSS, I check the extension each day to learn how are people reacting to my emails and calls but It might be great to have a report and then I could call directly to the responsive people

GWaw
Participant

+1.

We need reporting and options to create lists and workflow branches based on sales emails opens / replies / clicks.

Varvale

Hi there

Has anyone solved this issue already?

BoazYona

+1

SEDIPEC
Participant

+1

KClark1
Participant

Completely agree. Trying to create a report on the amount of emails sent (which I can see) aswell as the open rates (which is not available on Hubspot). It would be great if I could report on all emails sent that are not marketing, sequences or templates.

TCarl
Participant

YES! Agree. This would be super helpful. HubSpot -- any idea when this might be a feature you explore?

LFreed

YES!  I also agree this is desparately needed.

DVivas

Estoy de acuerdo, necesitamos tener más detalle del comportamiento de nuestros lead con las secuencias. Nos ayudaría a tomar mejores decisiones al momento de hacer cierre de ventas.

EGalloway

Yes! This would help so much with tracking our customers and their journey.