HubSpot Ideas

alwinfernandes

Sales Documents not optimized for Mobile View

Sales Documents have a poor user experience
A) not optimised for mobile (have to scroll across to read the pages)

B) the Live Chat is so badly implemented for mobile that it is unusable. Explaining that many customers will be opening documents from mobile.

When will this bug be fixed and also when Documents is going to be improved as been on exact same version for 2 years Do let me know the response to this on urgency.

The issue is plain to see, all they need to do is use it from a mobile.

1. The Live Chat is on a single line, it continues to write off the screen. Not only is it a bad User/Customer Experience, but it is totally unusable.

2. The doc viewer when viewing an a4 portrait PDF requires the user to scroll to the right to see the whole page, why is this not optimised to be snapped to mobile screen size. This again is a very bad User/Customer Experience. Until HubSpot can reassure me that they are testing their product properly being aware of UX even at a basic level, I am unwilling to make further investment. This is frustrating, as we do need to invest in a Service Desk solution and it would make sense to be HubSpot. I just cannot continue to invest until some of these issues that are actually really very bad get fixed. These are issues that should not require User Feedback, as they are basic QA Testing.

1 Reply
MMilner

I agree on the sales documents the view is appauling on mobile. Basically un usable.

The "This document was shared using hubspot - Try it free" is not only embarassing and un professional for a service we pay thousands for but also covers the bottom of the document!

The slides display almost like a tumbnail whith a whole bunch of wasted white space.

You have to tap a slide to see the naviation bar which then obstructs the slide content.

We are better off just sharing a PDF as an attachment so they can open it with a proper viewer.