Sales Documents hosted on own Domain

Hi All,

We have recently been experimenting with all the HubSpot tools and they seem to be working well for us, But a big issue we have found is the inability to use our custom domains we have added as the link for our Document tracking and attachments.

It would be extremely useful if we could change the domain from "app.hubspot.com".

Many thanks!.

26 Replies
New Contributor

Yes. This is a really simple request.  Not sure why it is open from Hubspot's end since 2 years.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

For transparency, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' as the team is not planning on this in the next quarter of work.

Best,

Glen

New Contributor

For us it is not an option to use documents as long as the domain be seen by user in browser is not our own domain. One more feature we pay, but at the end it is useless for us. Please consider to get this to put to your project plan and tag it as urgent.

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner
I agree. To say this is not a priority is ridiculous. Who is making this decision and why? I cannot imagine this is difficult at all.
Occasional Contributor

Agreed.

Top Contributor

+1

When all other content can be on own domain, then it gives a poor impression when sales documents are on app.hubspot.com :-(

Rather than knowing that don't work on it, it would be good to know when you WILL work on it.