HubSpot Ideas

pjfiremeyer22

SMS Texting Capability With Sequences

Would love to see the ability to send texts to our mailing lists as a Sequence option.

Thank you for making this happen.

Jeff 

24 Comentarios
ndwilliams3
Asesor destacado

For sure!

CodyL
Miembro

I second this, there are a lot of integrations for SMS but I haven't found one that works with sequences.

Patrik1
Miembro

That has been on my mind for a really long time but maybe Hubspot havent tought about that! Please, Hubspot, make this happen!

bodenvy
Miembro

It would be helpful if sequences supported SMS!

AArnaldo
Miembro

Yes, I would really LIKE to see SMS Integration within the SEQUENCE steps PLEASE!!!

LV0
Miembro

This would be hugely helpful!! Please add this as a feature to sequencing. It just makes sense to have this as an option. Or at least the ability to add workflows to sequences would help.

Thanks

ilovehubspot
Miembro

I hope this happens!

Koogness
Participante

This is a really important feature. Please add.

Akamu77
Participante

(See workaround after my opinion):

Seems like a simple suggestion, right?  But I imagine the delay in developing this feature is related to regulation:  Send a customer/sales/marketing email, and with the the exception of a few anti-SPAM laws or GPDR rules in Europe, no one is going to complain loudly, because the Internet is still largely the Wild Wild West, very laissez-faire. 

On the other hand, send that same message as a text, and all of a sudden you are subject to laws and regulations from various governmental telecommunications agencies.  No one wants the wrath of the Federal Communications Commission!

That said, it can't be an impossible feature ask.  Merely difficult.  What say ye, Hubspot?  You've climbed higher mountains than this already? +1

In the meantime, here's a WORKAROUND: 

I set up a Sequence (For example, that includes an email on day 1, and another email on day 5)

I set up a Contact Workflow to use Text Request to send SMS.  (I'm sure Sakari or other would work just as well.)

The Workflow is triggered for Contacts when they enroll in the Sequence.

The Workflow has a delay for 3 days, to send the SMS. 

But there is also a failsafe whereby it checks if the Contact is still enrolled in a Sequence.  If it's not, it won't send the SMS.

Akamu77_0-1647550399409.png

Let me know if that works for you!

NRamirezVelar
Miembro

It would be very helpful to be able to send sms on sequences! Hubspot please make this happen!

SDoak
Miembro

would love to see this integrated

DavidSPW
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

Thanks Akamu77 but that workaround wont't work when we include tasks in the sequence that stops the timing until the task is completed. Does anyone know of any integrators that are working on this? I reached out to Sakari with no reply yet.

LikelyBrad
Miembro

This should be an option for sequences since is option is already in workflows... which are automated! Please get this added ASAP. 

Romain-LG
Participante | Partner

Must Have

BMeier
Miembro

Follow Up Boss lets you dio this and its cheaper. We need this on my team and considering making a change.

KamHau
Miembro

Great idea as this is a hole that HubSpot could gain an advantage over Outreach, etc.

bodenvy
Miembro
Agreed!
SDoak
Miembro
Agreed. Looking at all of HubSpot's competitors - they all have this feature available (unlike Hubspot where its only available in Workflow)
rNelson2
Miembro

man, still not availible,its so logical it hurts.......

jonathon1
Participante

Can we add this feature to hubspot sequence. Texting is a way better method for engagement compared to voicemails. Please make this happen