HubSpot Ideas

mustardjuggler

SLA management required

Hi,

the Service Hub may be a usuable tool for small companies with consumer end-customers who ask an occasional question that requires support, without any service level agreement. However, for those companies (such as us) delivering services to larger business clients, SLA management, tracking and reporting is absolutely mandatory. With all large customers this is a standard contractual obligation.

While it has always been a standard feature with the "big" ITSM tools (like ServiceNow), also direct competitors of Hubspot Service Hub such as Zendesk or FreshService, Jira and Solarwinds support this feature. 

This is a deal breaker. If Hubspot Service Hub wants to make the step to a full blown service management tool, SLA management is a MUST. This should feature prominently on the development roadmap.

Right now, Service Hub is not usuable for us. The suggested workarounds in various forums (e.g. configuring scheduled workflows) are not a feasible option for professional, SLA-based ticket management. 

10 Replies
eugeniadelvigna
Participant

Any idea if Hubspot will have an update on this? 

Jayeshurath
Contributor

An SLA management system is a must-have for any ticketing solution, any ETA on this would be awesome

BenFolgmann

Simple a must-have-out-of-the-box function! especially if it says "service"-hub, it should also include all the tools that is a must-have, minimum, state-of-the-art to a daily, operational service!

ThiagoF
Contributor

+1. This is a must. Hubspot is great but can become even greater if SLA comes alive.

Interstingly I've found 4 SLA property inside custom report creation, which may suggest they might deliver the feature sometime.

The image below is in Portuguese, but you can try out on your own platform.

sla.jpg

edowling
HubSpot Product Team

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share this functionality Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now in public beta, which means we're eager to get feedback from you!

This feature enables Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox (BETA) for all the details. 

If you're interested, the quickest way to request access to this feature is to fill out this form.

Emily

JonathanS
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey all, I'm a part of Aptitude 8's product team A8 Labs. We're currently in Beta for a new SLA Tool called Timerman SLA. It may help solve your problem as it allows you to assign SLA Policies to both tickets and deals via workflows. It also tracks time in each stage down to the minute and lets you create reports/dashboards within HubSpot!

We're releasing the app to beta users so shoot me a message if you'd like to learn more!

edowling
HubSpot Product Team

Hello everyone -- I'm excited to share this functionality; Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now live for all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers! 

This feature enables you to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox for more details.

netaffinitymaja
Contributor

Hi,

Would you please advise once reporting is available for SLAs?

I was advised by one of your support agents that these types of reports are not currently incorporated into the reports library indeed. As the feature itself is currently in BETA now is a good time to provide direct feedback to our product team, which can be potentially incorporated in the future when feature goes into the full launch.

Many thanks in advance

Maja

edowling
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Maja,

Our SLA feature is now live and no longer in beta. We have reporting available for SLAs which is mentioned at the bottom of this article: Set SLAs in the inbox. You can also create your own custom reports with the four SLA ticket properties, also mentioned at the bottom of the previously linked article. 

I hope this helps!

Emily

StéSantos

Olá, como está?

Muito legal o SLA, porém, na nossa empresa utilizamos uma integração  para criar tickets no pipeline, impossibilitando o uso para em outras fontes pois apenas contabiliza os tickets que foram criados através do inbox. Tem alguma previsão para que o SLA funcione para integrações do hubspot?