HubSpot Ideas

Prohibiting

SEQUENCES - Allowing multiple steps on the same day

Hi,

I was very suprised to find out that you can't have multiple steps in a sequence on the same day. For example, I might want a LinkedIn connection request and a phone call step on the same day. Or, an auto-email being sent out and a LinkedIn in-mail on the same day etc.

"Best practise" sequences/cadences strongly suggest to have a couple of steps on the same day to maximise outbound connections when SDR/BDR's are trying to generate and connect with outbound leads.

Having used Outreach and Salesloft previous, these competitors both have this functionality.

9 Replies
nnikolas
Contributor

This! I can't believe this isn't a feature. We want reps to make a call, send a LinkedIn request, and have a follow-up email send all in one day, not over the course of 3 days. Can't believe this doesn't have more upvotes. 

Mules4059

I agree with Nnikolas.  For my outreach to work, I need to be able to call my leads and immediately follow up with an email.  I'd look forward to allowing these same day steps in your sequences.  Thank you.  

PNavarrete
HubSpot Employee

My client needs to contact their prospects via email and call on the same day, so it would be awesome to have the ability of including both activities on the same day.

Minha cliente precisa entrar em contato com seus prospects via ligação e e-mail no mesmo dia, seria ótimo se tivéssemos a possibilidade de incluir duas atividades no mesmo dia nas sequências.

Mox2Max

This is yet another reason why HubSpot is a substandard solution for creating sequences of emails and calls etc. However, I have found a this-will-do-I-suppose solution when I need 2 messages or a message & a call to go out on the same day. You set up the phone call as its own sequence and then tie it to a new sequence that starts with the follow-up email. You have more control over the delay between two connected sequences, down to just minutes, which is a workable solution if the phone call results in a roll to voicemail and the sales rep says something like "I'll send you the info by email" in his voice message. 

MSchneider33

Please can this be on the roadmap. It is essenital to running sales automation out of HubSpot

MRiley
Participant

This item HAS to be added. It is basic functionality and I am dumbfounded it currently isn't possible. PLEASE add this ability.

NFerguson

Sending an email after leaving a voicemail while prospecting is an obvious best practice.  HubSpot needs to enable this functionality ASAP to be considered a system that is sales friendly.

April_at_Paubox
Participant

definitely a missed mark - super unfortunate

MSlager

This needs to happen!