HubSpot Ideas

revilo

Round up decimal points in Reports

Make it possible to round up figures in dashboards and reports so that there are not figures with long lists of decimals.

21 Replies
julianlh

agree

ClemOaky
Participant

This seems very basic and important. When sharing reports around with 8 decimal figures after the comma of dot, it looks silly and takes a lot of space in the dashboard screen. Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 13.03.13.png

dgrover

Please make this happen. It is also unclear why decimals show up on some types of reports, and not on others. 

ETan
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes. Please add the function to round up as an option. 

jeloabucay

Totally agree. It makes it looks confusing as it is. 

JB2021

Yes, pls.  It's often just easier to work with rounded numbers

JWootton

This is essential please as its embarrasing presenting reports to my Board with a mixture of decimals

spogue
Top Contributor

From executive reports to simple dashboards, showing decimals when its unnecessary to show them is unprofessional.

JKing29

How is this still a thing?  This should be the easiest change ever.  So simple.  Yet so annoying to see decimal points when you don't need to on Dashboards.  

AChubak
Contributor

This seems like such an easy fix...why hasn't this been done yet?

JaxGutierrez
Member | Elite Partner

I have tons of reports that would be greatly improved with this function!

daskvig

Yes please!!

TH7
Contributor

Like another user said, it is inconsistent across reports. Even if it is the same report type (ex. deals with companies report). So confusing.

Alex_L
Participant

Upvote this idea, some data points look unappeasing on a dashboard. Thanks!

SConcklin

Please make this update - looks like there is a lot of support!

TH7
Contributor

For my own use case of averaging a grouped property field:

I was able to fix this problem by formatting the property to zero decimal points (Property format = "Formatted Number"). It may also work with 2 decimal point formatting--I haven't tried it.

CLejeune5

So critical ! and similar to Excel, it would be great to show a number only in thousands or in millions

DanLoughney

it looks unprofessional as it currently stands

LTMH

Necessary for data analysis!

coamyot
Participant

Upvote