HubSpot Ideas

danmoyle

Round robin meetings: Availability at the rep level

When creating a round robin meeting link, it would be great to have each rep involved have the power to set their own availability. 

Maybe I can't meet on Fridays, but my colleagues can. Yes, I can manage it in my own calendar app (Google, Outlook, etc.) but having that power in my HubSpot meeting link would be great. Thanks! 

4 Replies
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @danmoyle 

Just thinking out loud, wouldn't that mean redundant maintance of availability, in both the calendar app and HubSpot?

If I'm OOO every Friday, and mark that in my GCal, no-one can ever book a meeting with me, regardless of what the meeting link availability in HubSpot (both single and round robin) says. For me that was/is the biggest USP of the HubSpot meeting tool. 

But maybe I am missing some context. 🤔

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@franksteiner79 short answer: yes. However, the use case was that not everyone remembers to manage their outside calendar, so setting the availability in the meetings tool is a safeguard against getting scheduled when you don't want to. Basically the same idea as having availability at all, right? We could manage through Google calendar for instance, but we also have the power in HubSpot itself.  😊

KLeschyshyn
Contributor

Strongly agree with the idea. 
I can block the whole Friday in Google Calendar if I do not want to take new discovery calls (via team's round robin calendar) on Fridays. 
However, if I block Google Calendar, it might be misleading for my colleagues as I'm open to other types of meetings internally in a team (or for meetings booked via a personal HS link). 

Gentiku2

Strongly endorse this. It's the only thing keeping us from switching from Calendly. Not everyone wants to have calls at the same hours.