HubSpot Ideas

hhawk

Round Robin Lead | Vacation Days & OOO

If you have a team of folks getting receiving "round robin leads" there isn't an option remove a rep. from the rotation Workflow when they are on vacation or OOO.

Specifically such feature exists for scheduling meetings with folks -- but in the case of assigning new leads (round robin ia Workflow) to a rep., the only way to change this currently - is to edit the workflows.

We use several workflows for this, so that would mean a sales manager/leader has to edit multiple workflows multiple times a week (depending on the size of the team).

I had asked HubSpot Support about this.., "After researching this at length, it is not currently possible to automate user availability within a workflow so the user(s) will need to be removed from the rotation manually when they are ooo.

I recommend posting this on our HubSpot Ideas Forum...."

1 Reply
LewTalon
Participant | Partner

Hi, 

My team has been hard at work building a platform that easily helps users/managers easily manage lead distribution and solve the issue of user availability.

Update 11/18/22: We are now proud to announce we are listed on the HubSpot app marketplace where you can find more information about our solution! 

Here is a quick peak at the OOO/Availability options:

LewTalon_0-1654600880747.png

Feel free to PM with any questions!