HubSpot Ideas

Maarten_C

Rotating leads with fixed distribution percentages

Hi, 

We're currently stuck with the following scenario: 

We want to distribute leads randomly to reps A, B and C. 

Rep A receives 20% of leads, rep B 40% and rep C 40%.

This is currently not possible in the system. 

The random attribution is important to us, i.e. we cannot solve it through IF branches. 

39 Comentarios
taylorfriss
Colaborador líder

When onboarding new sales reps, we only want to send them 50% of the leads an experienced rep has. Instead of rotating leads evenly, it would be great if we could assign 30% to this rep, 20% to another, etc. 

loganrivenes
Participante

I would like to be able to adjust the percentage of lead rotation that occurs. For example, I am going to rotate leads between 2 sale reps and I want a 60/40 split, rather than even split.

Also, possibly being able to link to calendar availablility would be great as well. For example, atuomatically taking into account peoples vacations.

stephan213
Miembro

I can do this for you with the API, I already have the app built, to incorporate vacations would just need to connect to a calendar and do some additional coding.

stephan213
Miembro

I have a little php app that will do this for you using webhooks and the API, PM me for more details

allenmontellano
Colaborador | Partner

Anyone come up with anything for this?

Xtinnna
Participante

I was asked to do this just now and am disappointed there is no option to do so. If anyone can help me set up a custom API, I'd be extremely grateful. 

stephan213
Miembro

Xtinnna we have a script we can set up for you on a subdomain, we charge $50/month or you can buy the code for $500

kstewart
Colaborador

SUPER surprised that this is not possible within hubspot. 

we are in the same boat, we need one rep to get 30% and the other 70% of leads. 

how is this not possible?

we have to ask our reps to do it manually? 

allenmontellano
Colaborador | Partner

Same issue for us. Anyone found a solution to this yet?

stephan213
Miembro

We can do this using a custom program and the webhooks/api from hubspot.   If you want us to customer develop a script for you PM me.

DaniGomes
Participante

Are there any plans to add this option to the workflow?

TheoB
Participante

We are also looking for more sophisticated options for distributing and rotating leads. 

It would be great to set percentages for each agent within the rotation!

AmyMcP
Participante

Hey Hubspot this is something we could definitely use. 

cj_ipec
Miembro

This is definitely something worth having since we are looking at having full time reps vs part time reps vs independent contractors. Each should have different amounts of leads assigned to them. Please HubSpot, send to development.

stephan213
Miembro

We have a custom PHP script doing this now, via the API, requires a pro account that has webhook/API capablity

Contact me if interested, we can also customize to your needs.

Stephan

ErinHertz
Miembro

This feature would make our busines function WAY better. We would really love this. 

stephan213
Miembro

Hi Erin, send me a PM and I will see if I can help you.

Amanda_FUNYL
Participante | Partner

A much-needed feature. This should definitely be an option in the lead rotation workflow.

Kschierholt
Participante

This needs to happen! It would be a game-changer.

clinttt
Miembro

I'm surprised it's been 2 years and this feature still isn't possible. Junior sales people often get less than equal share of leads until they get their feet wet. Or we have a sales rep with more bandwidth than another. We really need a way to set it so that on a team Rep A receives XX% of leads/deals, Rep B received XX%, and they're not evenly split or equal.