HubSpot Ideas

Msyvrais

Rich Text - Text field within contact properties

Having a rich text, text box in the contact properties to add short notes to would be ideal for easily identifying some content in the text box - currently SF and HS sync do not support syncing notes with notes so making information easily accessible in the contact record in salesforce means using custom properties. Free text is a good work around but can get congested without headers/bold/italic/colours etc.

15件のコメント
Leadstreet-M
参加者 | Diamond Partner

This is a good idea! 

Having rich text fields in combination with the new custom objects in Hubspot would empower those CO's even more.

remingtonbegg
投稿者 | Elite Partner

10000x Yes. We need this functionality. Especially for maintaining format of inquiries in forms. But the ability to use HubDB type editing in fields within the CRM would allow so much opportunity for custom objects and even product descriptions.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
wspiro
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all!

We currently have support for creating rich text CRM properties in a limited BETA, and are looking for feedback. 

If you are willing and interested to provide feedback on the property and have a good use case, please reach out to your customer success manager to request access.

Thanks!

Will

ステータスに更新: In Beta
shajones
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I’m Shay Jones, one of the Product Managers on the CRM product team.  I'm happy to announce that this feature is now in Public Beta.  If you'd like to try it out, contact your Customer Success Manager and they'll help you get access. 

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

-Shay

abockler1f
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

I'd love to be able to set a contact property through a workflow with this. 

Currently, it does not appear that rich text editing is supported when setting a contact property with a workflow. 

I reached out to HubSpot support about this, and they confirmed this is the case for now.

However, they also suggested going to the contacts dashboard > click edit > [insert your property] > set the property from there. 

The use case we're using is that we have a client on Marketing Hub Pro. They don't want to subscribe to Sales Hub yet, but they want to send personalized marketing emails from account executives. Each list is sent the same email from a different exec. So we're trying to use a rich text Email Signature custom property to send the email signatures and use that as a personalization token in an email. 

abockler1f
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Another use case for our own agency would be enabling the ability to embed code.

If that happened, then we could store custom video embeds from Vidyard or whereever right in the contact record and merge those into emails. 

DBiler
参加者

Hi,

I have Developer Test Account. Is it possible to enable this for my portal 21492859?

Note that I did not see any "Customer Success Manager" assigned to me at all, ( probably being a test account).

So not sure whom should i ask for the access.

Regards,

Darwin

dstache
参加者 | Diamond Partner

@DBiler you can "Contact Support" and ask for it.

This feature doens't work (at the moment) in forms, right?

tominal
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

For those wanting to add a link to their sidebars, this does not work. Once you click on that link, it will open up a text editor for you to make changes. If you are wanting text to hold an actual anchor tag link, then we may need to create our own idea for that.

tominal_0-1649860614716.png

ステータスに更新: Delivered
shajones
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I’m Shay Jones, one of the Product Managers on the CRM product team.  I'm happy to announce that this feature is now Live. More information can be found in this knowledge base article. 

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ellesyanna
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi @MarshaJones 

We are interested in using the rich text properties as personalisation tokens within marketing e-mails.

Where it would allow for some customisation of a standardised e-mail. 

However, we are noticing some issues with the formatting there - paragraphs are not supported, no possibility to add personalisation tokens.

Are these updates that are coming soon? 

Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

@shajones any update on whether the rich text property type will have an option to add images via the WYSIWG editor?

The documentation says images can be added:

Jnix284_0-1673641394117.png

It's possible to add an image via copy/paste, which I discovered accidentally.

There's also no automated way to add images to the property.

YX
メンバー

Hi,

Is it possible to create a rich text property via API? I didn't find such option here.

Thanks!

JGevera
メンバー

Hi Team,

Is it possible to auto populate rich text property? We wanted to make it an easier process where staff could just input the details and have a uniform format on the field.

AHolden5
メンバー

I'm also trying to find out if there is a way to import rich text properties?