HubSpot Ideas

RasHot

Revert all actions from a workflow

Workflow are very powerfull, but they can be very harmfull for your system as well, if they aren't treated correctly. 

Therefore, an option to simply undo all actions done by a workflow would be great!

11 Replies
Msyvrais
Key Advisor

This is very valid!

I just ran a workflow that was searching a free text field for an acronym of a technology that we sell and instead of searching the specified "word" it searched the sequence of characters.. 😞 now I can't und what the workflow did and I am left going through 3000 contacts to try and reverse it.

JudeChiy

Same issue here. You should be able to undo a workflow. 

jtremblay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for adding your thoughts & needs around this idea. We don't currently have anything planned for this, but will update this forum if & when we come back to it.

Best,

Jesse

NK310

Yes! This is imperative and will save us from all sorts of mishaps. 

TKalderon

Absolutely Crucial!

We need to be able to undo workflow actions for selected contacts.

I have 500 contacts who went into a workflow by mistake, and I'm now left to individually check each of them....

DSaunders2

I agree, this is essential - how hard is it to include a reverse function for this??? At least put it in your roadmap please!

AGoletti
Participant

Me too please. I made a mistake on a workflow and need to undo it.

SKawish29

This is needed. We have big team working on HS mishaps happen and need an option to undo. 

AmandaRogers
Participant | Elite Partner

Dear God please implement this.  The sobbing and tearing of the hair must stop! 

AliseHouserman

My entire pipeline was just ruined by a workflow error that I cannot fix. Thousands of deals with incorrect value information with no way to fix it. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE A PRIORITY PLEASE!

DGilbert721

Workflows are very powerful and helpful but if done in error can cause massive headaches. This is table stakes for admins