Reverse Proxy Sandbox
Submitted by hhawk on Feb 22, 2021 3:23 PM
Setting up reverse proxies can be cumbersome, and every network has it's own complexities.
There should be a sandbox micro site that can be used by hubspot users when initially configuring their reverse proxy settings.
- It could be any 3-4 page micro site
- There should be robust error log reporting for the sandbox pages.
- Any redirections should be reported, along with details or flags about HTTPS certifications.
- e.g, like _hcms/diagnostics
- more robust as might be needed to support reverse prox
- available out of band as the page(s) may fail until setup is refined.
See more ideas labeled with: