Restore tasks

Similarly to how we can restore contacts, companies and deals, it would be a great addition to be able to restore tasks. 

Sales teams are heavily reliant on working through specific tasks in order to meet their goals and metrics, however when these are lost, it can have a tremendous impact on business profitability. The workflow is interupted and information is lost, customers aren't followed up on as they normally would be as well as a variety of other reasons make this an important feature to implement. 

HubSpot updates
6 Replies
New Contributor

This would be very helpful to me within my role as sales assistant at a head hunting firm. Especially useful for an administrator within a company that manages tasks for an entire sales team.

HubSpot Employee

this is important!

This would be a great addition to HubSpot

Occasional Contributor

We accidentally completed all upcoming tasks of our sales team and have no way to restore them. Please make this available in a future update!

This is definitely a must have! I accidentally removed my overdue tasks and now there's no way for me to return them. A simple option such as this would have easily solved my issue.

Regular Contributor

It would also be great if we can track deleted or postponed tasks, with the reason why. Just like when you move a deal to Closed Lost.