HubSpot Ideas

CMerkel

Restore Sequences

Please allow us to restore a deleted sequence! Currently, it's not possible. 

15 Replies
KHastings
HubSpot Employee

This would be a really helpful feature to have access to! 

LBender

Please add this! 

TErickson_OW
Participant

Yes please. Or at least be able to remove delete access specifically from Sales users.

ABass17
Participant

Please add this ! his would be a really helpful

MWogan
HubSpot Employee

Definitely needed in the platform. Something like a recycling bin even for x amount of days would help similar to the feature to restore workflows.

MFalamas

Version control and reverting would be really helpful.

AHiranaka

Yeees! I've just accidentally deleted a sequence thinking I was deleting users from the sequence. 😕
Please add this!

clyerla
Participant

Agreed. This seems like a no brainer.

MCampbell4

I also just accidentally deleted a sequence thinking I was deleting contacts from the sequence. In all other functionalities of HubSpot, you select the contact or company and then delete. Why would this feature be there, but then delete the sequence. This was definitely not clear and now my sequence can't be restored and all of the contacts in the sequence won't be receiving the future steps/touchpoints. BRUTAL!

Carrie1

I too just accidentally deleted a sequence thinking I was deleting users from the sequence and now it's gone  😞

Would love to recover this!

AdeBeaudéan

I can't believe it's not possible to restore a sequence!
Please add this!!

LGarman

Sales teams utilize Sequences all of the time. It is urgent that IT fix this capability to:

1. Restore a Sequence, and

2. Allow you to delete contacts within a sequence that bounced (under the Enrollment tab).

Functionality with Sequences is currently very limited and sales teams need more options.

reynabrough

Please add this. I really need it for geometry dash subzero. Thankssss

toon1

I experienced the same issue as reported above. Wanted to delete a few contacts from a sequence because they were skewing reply rates and accidentally deleted the whole sequence. To be fair, the pop-up modal warns you you're about to delete the sequence but that's not what you expect if you select a few contacts and hit Actions -> Delete. It's a pretty poor UX especially since there is no functionality to restore the sequence (or delete unenrolled contacts from a sequence for that matter).

Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2

LGarman
Completely agree. It should be an escalated item for the HubSpot program team as it impacts sales efforts and data loss.