HubSpot Ideas

EByers

Resize user interface

I have noticed another post about this - but I don't believe it is identical.  The UI has an abundance of wasted space.  All over the place data/information is surrounded by space.  Space usage like that is not helpful especially when I need to see email threads or deals, etc. etc.  It takes two or three times the required space to see one piece of information.  I have an enormous monitor so I can open up web pages and take up a lot of real estate but I am the exception.  For those on standard 22 or 24 inch monitors they are forever scrolling up and down.  Please, please allow us to create a view that will provide us information.  the current layout is elegant and nice, but short on functionality when you need to see data/information.  See my attached screen shots.  One task takes up so much space when it could be compressed to allow more information to be viewable.   Hubspot pic 1.pnghubspot pic 2.png

Finally, I have no idea what category to place this in as nothing seems to be relevant.  How about adding an User Interface category?  

1 Reply
DSurman
Contributor

I have to agree - the overall sizing of the UI feels enormous, like I've reduced the resolution on my computer to say I required large text.

I really wish there was an option to choose the default UI font settings or having a "compact" setting. I find the menu bars and font sizes to be far too large. The only thing that makes it okay is displaying it on a very large monitor, and even then I wish I could reduce the size to view more contact details or deal details at a glance. Hope this is something HS addresses soon.