HubSpot Ideas

BDavalos

Rescheduling a meeting

My idea is to improve the user experience when a person reschedules a meeting.

The goal is to continue generating great communication and user experience for our prospects and clients.

The value: is going to help us to continue engaging leads-customers and have the possibility of generating more personalised communication between us and prospects.

Now you have it like this:

When they cancel and reschedule a meeting, there is NOT an option to create a new email to deliver after they reschedule a meeting. They still receive the same first email. 

My experience:

I try to create a first meeting scheduled for those that contact the company for the first time. 

After the schedule, they receive an email with a valuable video from our Sales Director and a link to read to determine if they are going to be a good fit for the business, so if they think they don't after reading they can cancel the meeting (also they can cancel for different reasons and still interested in the meeting)

So, now is the point, if they reschedule the meeting they received the same first email. - With the information is supposed to be sent only for the first time, meaning they received again the message from our Sales Director and link. Which makes us give them a very bad user experience. 

So there is a need for an additional email sent when they reschedule.

I was google if there is any solution, but I didn't find any, nor on your resources. After my research, I asked a member of your team through your chat and he confirms that doesn't exist anything at the moment, and invited me to submit my idea.

So here I am, looking if you can please create an email option for those that cancel the meeting and reschedule. In this way, we can deliver great communication and a nicer user experience to our prospects.

I hope this small thing grabs your attention and helps us to continue delivering an amazing personalised experience through HubSpot.

Thank you!