Reschedule Meetings Feature

taylorfriss

Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presents an option to reschedule or cancel old meeting. 

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 27, 2020

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meetings and will be a top priority for Meetings in the future. I will update here once we are able to reprioritize this work for development.

Best,

Glen

Status updated to: In Planning
Apr 25, 2019

Plans change, things come up, for you and your contacts. Without the ability for your contacts to reschedule, they will often no-show, cancel, or use your Meeting link to re-book. We plan to add a feature to Meetings to allow contacts to reschedule a meeting. This is not yet in development, but on our product roadmap for Meetings.

94 Replies
TroyDean
Participant

Pleeeeeeeease beautiful HubSpot people can you build this for us?

Please? Pretty please?

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

@glencornell Are there any updates here? It's been since Q2 of 2020 since the last update from the Hubspot team. Greatly appreciate it!

MAmzallag

this one is really needed. it makes it a nightmware to switch from Calendly because of this missing.

JSimone3

Yes, this is a very much needed feature.

andrulobruzzo
Participant

I need this feature a lot. 

hiperfin

It's now Q2-2021, any update at all on this? We can't migrate from Calendly until this feature is launched.

MWeinerts
Participant

Rescheduling is a must have feature for meetings - customers do not show up or double their meetings and all got messy

reycepeda

How is this still not a feature? Seems like a no-brainer for appointments. 

CUrsu1
Contributor | Gold Partner

Still no good news @glencornell ?? A year went past since the last update from the Hubspot product team. This is a feature badly needed, clients are asking for this every day and still using Calendly because the Hubspot meeting tool is so limted in functionality. 

PurelyHRCait

Any updates on this? We have so many noshows and rescheduling without cancelling that would be avoided if they could reschedule without re-booking! We love HubSpot but this is such a key feature that is missing.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

@taylorfriss Are there any updates here on the status of rescheduling meetings on the roadmap? It's been over a year and multiple upvotes / comments since the last update in April of 2020

BCousin1

Any update on this for 2021?

MTimm

Is this feature still not planned? We are running into a lot of problems with our clients not being able to reschedule, so they just book another meeting. 

KZabik

This is a huge issue for us. I have been pushing my team to switch from Calendly to Hubspot and I can't in good faith keep pushing until this exists. It's a huge issue with client interaction with us.