Reschedule Meetings Feature

Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presents an option to reschedule or cancel old meeting. 

HubSpot updates
Reschedule Meetings FeatureHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
04-25-2019

Plans change, things come up, for you and your contacts. Without the ability for your contacts to reschedule, they will often no-show, cancel, or use your Meeting link to re-book. We plan to add a feature to Meetings to allow contacts to reschedule a meeting. This is not yet in development, but on our product roadmap for Meetings.

38 Replies
GregStevens1
New Contributor

The most recent post from Hubspot is from April 25.  Do we have any updates for this?  This may be the thing that prevents my whole organization from moving to Hubspot.  What's the current status and does anyone know of a Zapier thingy that could do this?  Sure hope we see this soon...it's a PITA!

StartupJedi
New Contributor

I think HS needs this feature or be at the risk of losing customers to calendly. Many clients double-book meetings due to not being able to reschedule.

I am thinking about adding a line in my meetings to the effect of something like...

"If you need to reschedule, simply delete the meetings from your calendar, and grab a new timeslot via www.conceivian.com". Maybe there is a better way to say this? 

MonikaS
Occasional Contributor

I agree, our customers are pretty confused that they cannot change the meeting date

mkbb
New Contributor

+1 please implement ASAP.  You guys want to be the all-in-one tool then do it properly.

Possible interim workaround is to create a "Reschedule Meeting" link inserted to the Meeting body text and label it "Reschedule" in the subject so you know it's the new one...?

StephanieNZ
New Contributor

This reschedule or cancel feature is one of the things about Meetings which means I won't let go of Calendly yet. The other is the inability to book up to 12 months in advance. I need my coaching clients to be able to book in at least 6 months in advance, ideally up to 12 months. HubSpot's timeframe is too short for me 

MonikaS
Occasional Contributor

The other thing about the meetings is that I would love, like in calendly, to define how many meetings daily I can have. Our reps have also other things to do apart of demos, so now we need to manually block out the calendar when we find it too full.

jamabryan
Occasional Contributor

Yes, need this! 

Joel_Cacciotti
New Contributor

Following as I'd also love this feature. 

Furthermore, it would be handy if you could use the workflows to cancel, edit or change a meeting based on contact or deal properties. This would be great for us as we have people who book meetings that don't meet the other criteria in the form and end up taking a space in the calendar which we have to delete out manually. 

Thanks