Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Required email and form fields before chat or bot conversations

I have seen several merged chats suggesting that people leave their email so companies can follow up. I understand this idea was delivered, and a prompt to leave an email was added to the chat feature. However, I am wondering if we can add a mandatory email field to the chat so we have a way to follow-up with leads who do not leave an email voluntarily. My suggestion would be to make this feature optional so companies can choose whether or not they'd like to enable it. 

HubSpot updates
Required email and form fields before chat or bot conversationsHubSpot Produkt-Team
09-03-2019

@willprm thanks for the feedback, I am going to email you directly to connect. 

Required email and form fields before chat or bot conversationsHubSpot Produkt-Team
changed to: In Planning
09-03-2019

Hi all - This is still an active issue and something my team is actively thinking about. I will provide more details as we know them! 

Thanks, 

Cassie

12-31-2018

@amchartman @AveryReid could you please elaborate on how the email capture prompt within chat and the optional lead qualify bot solution do not solve this for you? Thank you for your feedback!

24 Kommentare
oussova
Mitwirkender

This is a very important feature for us as well. A lot of conversations end because visitors just leave the chat without sending their email address. Looking forward to this release!

dirkkoekies
Neues Mitglied

Hi, yep, please. We also need people who want to chat with us to first submit their name and email address. A phone number as an optional field will be great.

BethKuunda3D
Neues Mitglied

I would really like to see this funcationality as well (as we've used it in other free chat apps previously and are really missing it in Hubspot chat.) If the user isn't forced to leave any contact info, then we can't follow up and it's a lost lead. Thank you!

Archangel
Mitwirkender

We also need it fast.