Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Require task completion before progressing a Sequence

Scott from the product team here. 

In Sequences today, task completion is NOT required before progressing onto the next step in a sequence.  For a sequence with multiple email steps, call tasks, and social touchpoints, this means that if a task step is not completed, future emails and tasks will still get sent or created. 

We've heard from our users that there should be an option to require that a task be completed before sending the next email in a sequence, or before creating another net new task. 

To solve this, we're evaluating support for this feature in Sequences:

Enabled.png

If you're interested in talking with us more, or getting early access, upvote this post and we'll let you know as soon as it's available. 

35 Replies
cbasaing
New Contributor

My team really needs this feature! It's hard to use the sequencing feature otherwise and we're now looking for a 3rd party sequencing tool that messes with my call flow. Help please!

hilton
Visitor

Yes we need . this please Hubspot!!

bfarr
Regular Contributor

@cbasaing  Can you let me know if you find something? We're in the same position. I had a nice chat with Glen (product at Hubspot) and it's coming up, but we're feeling the pinch as well.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

We are priotizing this work in the coming weeks and plan to have some prototypes ready for feedback. If anyone would like to participate in our usability testing, or provide extra thoughts and context to how this problem impacts your process, it would be great to hear from you!

Please message me directly and I will reach out when we are ready to schedule calls!

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning