HubSpot Ideas

Dylan

Require specific deal properties based on pipeline

Breaking apart from this, 2 part idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Pipeline-specific-Default-Deal-Properties/idi-p/12943 

HubSpot should allow admins to define a different set of required properties based on the pipeline a deal or ticket is created in. This will help ensure tha tthe correct data is being added to the CRM. 

Example: 
For deals created in pipeline A - require "deal amount" to be populated
For deals created in pipeline B - require "local currency" to be populated

141 Commentaires
Anonymous
Non applicable

This would be super helpful. 

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
jeffvincent
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all, this functionality is now in design research! It was a long road to get to this stage - thanks for your patience during the lengthy radio silence.

We've cooked up several options for this functionality. Now it would be great to get input from you on what works best. If you'd be interested in sharing feedback on early prototypes, please fill out this questionnaire. Thank you in advance for your time!!

jeff

magda_kas
Participant | Partenaire solutions

@jeffvincent That's great news! 

I just tried to follow the link to the questionnaire you shared but I get this error: "This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization." - is that the correct link?

jeffvincent
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Thanks for letting me know! I just updated the permissions - can you retry?
MWills
Membre

I posted this request more than 2 years ago!!  While I appreciate that the idea is now in "Design Research", what does that mean?  Is HubSpot developing a vaccine or something?  How much longer will this take?

GeeklyMedia
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is critical for clients that utilize HubSpot as an operational ecosystem. We'd be thrilled to see this pushed through! 

magda_kas
Participant | Partenaire solutions

@jeffvincent Thanks for updating the permission! I was able to access the form now 

MShah2022
Participant

Hi all,

Has any progress been made to this feature? When can we expect a release?

Thanks!

CHSpassivuk
Membre

An absolute must have feature! 

The ability to have different properties required/different "create deal" forms and different mandatory fields based on pipeline is really paramount for our business and likely nearly all of the businesses out there.

We have currently 3 different pipelines with entirely different custom fields required.  

As an extension of this, when you view "all deal properties" it would be incredibly helpful if we could also ring-fence the custom properties here too so you only see the deal properties based on pipeline. The more custom properties you have comprises the user experience. It's difficult to see the wood through the trees of what applies to you leaving gaps in our data we're having to pro-actively police.

Our work around has been to setup groups for the fields based on the different pipelines/business sectors. We only have 3, but as/if it grows then it will become more problematic. 

Really hope HubSpot will get this onto their product roadmap, would make a world of difference. 

JTidwell
Membre

Is it possible to update deal close dates based on stage?  I looked into Workflows, but it only allowed for a static date to be set versus a relative date (i.e. 6 months, 3 months, etc).

JKrantz
Contributeur

Do we have any update on this?

SSeccombe
Membre

Hi, 

Has this now been completed? I desperately need to be able to do this!

JMaduro
Membre
Yea, me too!
Alvaro_Sanz
Participant

Hi, any news on this? @jeffvincent 

BKirsch
Membre

To confirm the team is planning this for Tickets as well? Right now, we have to create one mega form with naming conventions to get this done and it's terrible.

*ONLY USE FOR ONBOARDING PIPELINE* Goals / Metrics:

*ONLY USE FOR SHIPPING PIPELINE* Tracking Number:

KaiteyElliott
Membre
Yes please! I need this for tickets as well.
FPacelli98
Membre

Love the idea, a must have!

CMoscariello
Participant

Is there an ETA on this dev?  Chat support just sent me to fill out the questionaire and I see it's closed. Does this mean it's coming soon? (please say yes!)

TErickson_OW
Participant

If there is a Beta I would really like access. We need this STAT 🙂 Thank you!

JMaduro
Membre

yea me too. It is taking so long 😞