HubSpot Ideas

Johannakata

Reports: visualization options

The Reports builder and related Dashboards is a nice tool for creating reports automatically and also to send those to management/supervisors automatically by email. However, there are some features I would love to have:

In visualizations, I'd like to be able to add data markers, or edit the legends. I'm also frequently asked for the sample size especially for customer feedback reports so it would be nice to be able to have that number visible in the chart itself when sending the report by email to someone.  Now I fear that soon I will need to start making the graphs manually in some other application to meet the expectations.

Related to Dashboards, it would be great to be able to create and assign user groups who can edit the dashboards. For example, when reporting to management on monthly basis, I would like everyone to be able to view the Dashboard but limit editing rights to certain users or user groups. This doesn't seem to be possible at the moment. 

1 Reply
mtallia

I'd like to be able to filter reports order of monthly trending reports such as ones attached and in my dashboard. I have to scroll in the demos and activity tables to get to most recent months, ideally those would be the top months so no scroll is needed. We use this to report internally and taking screen caps after I scroll is tedious also seeing most recent months is more relevant for quick glance at dashboard to get numbers fast

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 3.48.50 PM.png