HubSpot Ideas

SimonM

Reports - Default "First day of the week"

Hi there !

I noticed that the first day of the week is Sunday, by default, in all reports from Reports tab. At the moment, we cannot customize it. So all metrics displayed are from Sunday to Saturday, while it moght not be consistent for our business.

That would be great to be able to choose our own "First day of the week" for the report tool.

HubSpot Updates
Re: Reports - Default "First day of the week"
November 19, 2022 08:33 AM

This is not currently on the reporting roadmap. We will update you all if this changes.

Idea Submitted
May 10, 2021 03:06 PM

@kcostello1284 no updates - we're prioritizing other reporting releases and updates. I'll keep you all posted if/when that changes.

In Planning
January 14, 2021 11:50 AM

Hi all! This is still on our radar but we have other reporting features we are prioritizing right now. We will let you know when this has changed.

In Planning
April 13, 2020 02:38 PM

63 Replies
flynn_43
Participant

We'd like that too actually but for different reasons - all our working weeks are set from fridays to thursdays in our company - so reporting is never showing the same metrics as my other softwares.

Wondered if there are any updates?

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! This is still on our radar but we have other reporting features we are prioritizing right now. We will let you know when this has changed.

Jahangeer_a

Agreed, my reports switched from being Sunday to Saturday to Monday to Sunday. It's very annoying not being able to set our start day of the week. 

Any updates to fix this will help. 

MLevine4

Any updates? We report from multiple applications and need to set the start of the week to Monday so that the counts match with other reporting tools. 
Thanks!!

MLing

It will be great to have the flexibility for us to customise according to our company report dates (Friday - Thursday) rather than following Hubspot. Do keep me posted once this has been enhanced, thanks!

ACifuentes2
Participant

Hi there

Yes, it is a very good idea, in ur company the report are on Thu, so our weeks are total different than Sunday

So, if hubspot create this flexiblity on the date of report would be great, because we have to create a excel file 

BR, Ana

kcostello1284

Sorry to jump in but are there any updates on a planned release date? At least this way I can tell our stakeholders when we can actually expect our reporting to line up.

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

@kcostello1284 no updates - we're prioritizing other reporting releases and updates. I'll keep you all posted if/when that changes.

JBell

Second this! Doesn't make any sense for marketers to have weekend data slipt apart, Sundays and Saturdays on the same weekend should be on the same data point.

KjetilL

Yes, this would be a great tool for us to custumize when the week start. Normal for us with Monday to Sunday.

JFeig

I understand this idea was approved a year and a half ago. I understand that there are big projects like offline reporting in the works, but can we PLEASE fix the basics first - like what day the week starts on??? Thank you!

hayatonakayama

I am begging for this feature 

TChu
Participant

@dmastin - PLEASE make this a priority. It seems like it would be a relatively easy enhancement with huge benefits for a lot of marketers. 

daniloguerra

Hey @dmastin any update? This feature is super important for all your customers having weekdays starting on Sunday, we are suffering a lot because of the lack of this feature.

WMauer

Since more than 4 years this feature has not been published? So, it's save to say it will never be introduced?

jehan007

Would also love to change the 1st day of the week to adjust the reports when needing to display figures by week.

DShih4

This is a definite must!  I can't use your reporting system because the way hubspot sets the weeks.  We need to be able to change the week

MTacawy

Super confusing that the definition of "this week" is not consistent across all reports. This really should be something we are able to define anyhow in account settings.

MTacawy

Super confusing that the definition of "this week" varies across reports. This really should be something we can define on an account level anyhow.

kahorij

Hi! Any updates?