Reports - Default "First day of the week"

Hi there !

I noticed that the first day of the week is Sunday, by default, in all reports from Reports tab. At the moment, we cannot customize it. So all metrics displayed are from Sunday to Saturday, while it moght not be consistent for our business.

That would be great to be able to choose our own "First day of the week" for the report tool.

HubSpot updates
8 Replies
New Contributor

Yeah, we report on a Sunday to Saturday. It would be nice to not have to choose a custom date range each time.

New Contributor

It would be great if we could choose the first day of the week since we count from monday to sunday.

Occasional Contributor

I think this is even more important now that the new default for reports is Monday when it used to be Sunday.  

Occasional Contributor

I agree. Starting on Monday would save me time every day, and allow me to more easily see the history that i want to see. 

New Contributor

I agree. It is important to be able to define the week. Starting on Monday would save me time in updating the weekly reports.

New Contributor

We work Sunday to Thursday and the inability to set this feature on Hubspot is frustrating. It makes this week so far dashboard reports impossible. Our managers can only view weekly data on Hubspot once a week by using the rolling 7 days setting on a Thursday. Other than this we are having to track weekly acticity data manually on google sheets. This is really affecting buy in to hubspot from managers. It is possible to set availiable hours for meeting requests, could this not be extended so we are able to set system working days. 

New Contributor

It would be really helpful to set the reporting week Sunday - Saturday. 

I second this request to specify the default reporting week. 

New Contributor

Waiting for this as well