HubSpot Ideas

jmorana

Reporting on unique form submissions

If I could choose a unique form in the filters and the data show for just those forms selected that would be great! HubSpot does not allow me to report on unique forms submitted.

For example, if I am using a few forms for a paid search initiative in a landing page that are also used on our website, I want to access if we are receiving more submissions through paid search or direct/organic sources.

When I do select the filter "Form submission is any of" and then have the required filters including the date range, it disregards the specific forms selected and gives me all data for that time period.

5 Replies
jmorana

I was wondering how others in the HubSpot community report on contact reconversions or unique form fills for more important forms like a main demo form?

BPollastrini
Participant

Hi both,

Getting unique form submissions is a bit of a struggle at the moment.

I would be creating a list filtering by the form submission criteria. But it is not efficient at all.

Even on the Contact analytic tool, you can view the list values but still, I am not able to export them as a report.

Multiple form submissions are nice to have data but ultimately when sharing leads with other companies I would need to look into unique submissions.

Hope this idea goes ahead!

B

forneyamanda
Participant

Also would be great to have it as one of the metric called out in the Page Metrics.  The only way to currently do it is clicking on the total form submissions then exporting. That seems silly when there is plenty of room to have total unique form submissions as one of the fields highlighted.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 1.38.01 PM.png

MusicMarketer78
Contributor

Definitely agree that this would help us understand our attribution and overall customer journey more clearly. And, yes, please add unique form submissions! We all have those contacts that fill out the same form multiple times that ends up inflating the numbers. 

larissa_cai

agree with you, we have the same issue here and one more data about unique form sumission would be quite helpful

right now, even if we use UTM, it give contacts with repeated form submission, we cannot tell how many contacts coming from which channels, we only know the submission. it's not helpful for us to analyse the channel effectiveness.