HubSpot Ideas

JanetTheisen

Reporting on meeting durations

Part of the service provided by my company is that customers can subscribe to so many minutes of free advice.

I need to report on meeting durations.  I cannot find meeting end times and durations as properties on any HubSpot tables available to meet.

3 Replies
dbirnkrant

I left Salesforce to HubSpot and I am SO incredibly disapointed to discover this frustrating issue which is SO basic and clients have been complaining about for YEARS. Change the duration drop down in Meetings to 1 minute increments (especially for legal purposes where it's customary to mark time by 6 minutes) and add that SAME duration to the "Log a Call" so you can manually list how long calls are that happen outside of HubSpot. This should be a slam dunk for the dev team. PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

dbirnkrant

I get that it's extra development but it's SO basic. HubSpot wants to be the easier system to use for marketing and sales teams. HOW are you unable to report on duration of activities? How do you provide a field for Duration on Meetings but NOT allow it to be pulled into ANY REPORTING?! WHY would you limit your customers from logging manual time for calls? It's nuts. NUTS. Why won't you fix this? 

BeaKrebs

Yees I need the same! I need to export from Hubspot the duration of the meetings. This field is not available in Hubspot! Thank you!