HubSpot Ideas

megannorris

Reporting on Files

I am finding it to be pretty limiting that there doesn't look to be any sort of reporting on files that are hosted in Hubspot. We upload our ebooks, guides, and case studies so we can share them out and there seems to be zero data provided by Hubspot around file views. 

I would like to be able to see the number of views, when those views occurred, where in the world those views came from, who the file was viewed by if they are known/cookied, and super stretch goal would be the amount of time they had the file open. 

I know we could buy tools from other companies to solve for this, and we can track (in some cases) from where they clicked to access these files, but I really wish we could get access to this data firsthand.

2 Commentaires
CHendricks5
Membre

This would be so helpful for my team. We are a membership based organization with a portal that houses documents for our members to access. Given the inability to link to CTAs in some of the modules, we can't use those for tracking this information. 

SMcLeod9
Membre

Yikes.  HubSpot is a commercial grade CMS with no reporting on content access?  What is the advantage to putting content such as collaterals in HubSpot?  It seems like it is better to place collaterals in AWS and use Google Analytics to at least see access volumes and timeframes.  Any better suggestions out there?