HubSpot Ideas

JOB3

Reporting on Chatflow Funnel

This idea came from a customer that wants to explore their reporting possibilities within HubSpot.  It would be great to be able to create reports were users are able to see the conversation funnel and chatflow. Some variables to analyze would be which messages are causing users to leave the chatbox. This would be useful to analyze, in order to better craft the messaging across the conversation platfom. 

4 Replies
KatarinaCretnik
Participant | Platinum Partner

I agree! It's difficult to better understand the conversation funnel and see where is the biggest drop-off. We'd also like to know more about how the scenario for the custom bot (i.e. pre-written scenario of the conversation with a chatbot) is working. We created some longer scenarios with 3 main goals in mind:

1. to help visitors find the right answers faster,
  2. to qualify visitors who chat
  3. to get new contacts by giving them the opportunity to send a message to the team

Because we want to optimize the flow/conversation, we want to know and understand do visitors chat all the way to the end of a conversation or do they think that there are too many questions and they don't have the time and energy to continue. A visually nice conversation funnel/flow would really help. 🙂 

PaulBevington
Participant

I agree, the current reporting/analysing view only allows you to click on certain outcomes and is minimised to 20 which is too low with complicated chatflows. 

I would like to see a report that enables you to drill down into the detail to learn and enhance the customer experience.

PZimathies
Contributor

Currently Reporting is extremely limited unfortunately. If you have a complex chatflow you can't get an easy overview where the biggest drop off point is. So really would love to see improvements here

PZimathies
Contributor

It would already be some help if you could add the chatbot to the customer journey builder. Currently it is not even possible to create a report that says visits to websites -> interactions with chatbot -> visits to another website from chatbot 

Really really limiting