HubSpot Ideas

LDavis1

Reporting on Associated Contacts (HubSpot Users) for Meeting Links

My sales reps are measured on not only meetings that they schedule but meetings they attend.  We utilize meeting links with meeting types to identify different meetings throughout the sales process.  Often times, reps (who are HubSpot users) are also copied as associated contacts on a meeting.  This needs to be a reportable feature!  Currently, it only picks up the meeting organizers information.

1 Commentaire
margaret2
Participant

I second this! We are facing a similar issue. We have some account executives who share sales support staff. Often, it is someone from sales support who is actually setting up and logging meeting. This makes it hard to give credit to the correct AE. It would be great if we could specify which HubSpot users were attending the meeting.

Right now, the only partial solution I can come up with is to add each of our AEs as HubSpot contacts, and then to add their names along with the customer contacts who attend the meeting. Has anyone else tried this? Has anyone run into issues doing this that I should be aware of?