HubSpot Ideas

rkliminski

Reporting of unique contacts clicking and opening emails within workflows

It would be great if there was an easy way to report on how many unique contacts clicked and opened emails within a specified workflow. Right now, the open and click metrics showin in workflow performance show unique opens and clicks by email, but I'd love to be able to report unique contacts that clicked and opened emails at the higher workflow level. It would be great if this was easily possible in two ways:

1) Within the workflow performance tab, include additional metrics in the "Top Metrics" section that show unique contacts that clicked any email within the workflow and unique contacts that opened any email within the workflow

2) Within list filters, include an option similar to "Marketing emails" options where you can search for a workflow and/or campaign and choose the name of a workflow then whether the contact clicked, opened, bounced, etc. any email within that workflow or campaign

2 Replies
Abirch
Participant

Agreed! I would like to see this as an option in report building.

Reports need to have a toggle you can switch in a report to view unique contacts, companies or activities.

vdecker1
Top Contributor

Agreed. Not only that but if I want to look at all of my emails for the past 30 days and see what the unique opens and clicks are it doesn't look like Hubspot reports that information even though it is on the individual email level. Very frustrating that this is an issue.