HubSpot Ideas

KeeganSmith87

Reporting feature should offer percentages

We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers.

For instance, in this example:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.06.26 AM.png

If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the ability to display percentages of each property that makes up the already measured whole would allow us to more accurately gauge trends of what percentage is ordering a certain method. Additionally, to have it be more of a pareto (based on selected measurement) would allow us to quickly cross-reference data sets and quickly say "oh, hey, number of orders who select this shipping method  is trending upwards!"

Would be really happy to sit down and walk through how this would look on a more granular level.

66 Replies
susfeig

When is this coming???  Should be an option at least in the pivot table report function

RCandianoSUW
Participant

This would be a huge help in showing what percent of folks come to our site based on original source and then matched against their current customer status.  If we see at a quick glance that churn is happening at higher clip from one channel it allows us to triage the issue faster.

MarylouMoulon

I definitely vote for this function. 
Being able to have percentage would definitely help me with crutial decision making towards our nusines. 

DDisla

+1

AEugene
Participant

+1

EdwardStranks
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be huge, yes please!

JLegate0
Participant

100% needed. Very frustrating to not be able to do this. 

AliQureshi

+1

AFreemerman
Participant

this is so important to custom deal funnel reports and all the metrics associated with conversion rates. 

HTMorrow

I also need the numbers. My CEO likes numbers as opposed to just pictures, and the percentages are metrics of my production that I want him to see!

KCDailey

YES this is NEEDED! And so easy to add under "display options"

KCDailey

SO needed! Why should we have to manually create percentages for reporting. 

Amber_Victoria

Agreed! The execs are always asking to show changes over time as a percentage. I end up having to create multiple reports showing a pie chart percentage for discrete periods of time and then compare them. this takes up tons of unnecessary space on my dashboards, is hard to read, and causes me to reach the report limit too soon by just trying to show change in percentage over time. 

JCarroll41

+1 I agree its a must have

DLuo2
Participant

+1 Please add this - I've been trying to keep reporting in Hubspot but simple things like not being able to do this prevents me and I still have to pull reporting into Excel. 

Carly_Farlow
Contributor

This would up our reporting game to the next level. It would be awesome to see a percentage of our clients in different industries to know as a business where we are most successful. I currently export the data out of HubSpot to do this. 

AdamAllcock

Sigh...

sean_fesko
Participant

Definitely desired! 

sarahcoop

need this!

EllenG

need this! only being able to measure by "count of activity" is not enough for all situations. The pie charts are helpful, but shouldn't be the only way to display percentages.