HubSpot Ideas

KeeganSmith87

Reporting feature should offer percentages

We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers.

For instance, in this example:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.06.26 AM.png

If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the ability to display percentages of each property that makes up the already measured whole would allow us to more accurately gauge trends of what percentage is ordering a certain method. Additionally, to have it be more of a pareto (based on selected measurement) would allow us to quickly cross-reference data sets and quickly say "oh, hey, number of orders who select this shipping method  is trending upwards!"

Would be really happy to sit down and walk through how this would look on a more granular level.

66 Comentários
Hawk-Steve
Top colaborador(a)

+1 from me, great idea

Jonny_Rocket
Participante

This should be obvious for a Sales and Marketing platfomr!!!

ClemOaky
Participante

Completely agree. Today, the only way to display percentages is to use a piechart. It would be very helpful to be able to display percentages in a table as well (or in any other type of reports). 

Specifically with the Advanced reporting functionality, it would be very helpful to be able to add a "distribution" column that shows the % compared to the total, similar to below. Next to that, being able to sort by that % would also be great!

ClemOaky_1-1610104439364.png

SteveHTM
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Bumping up against this right now - percentage won/lost trend etc.

rraven
Participante

This is really critical for Service Hub as well. Simple things like % of detractors over time, etc should be easy to do. Right now I have to export and do a lot of excel work and this is pretty basic. Even adding a "stack to 100%" for your stacked bar charts would be a move in the right direction.

Brucey
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Agreed. Plus it has already been accounted for in HubSpot's "Canvas" Design System, in types Area, Column, Bar...

https://canvas.hubspot.com/show/reporting-ui-components/reports/ReportGenerator#reportgenerator/area...

Brucey_0-1617071466049.png

AstridvanDam
Colaborador(a)

This would be very valuable for our company!

Bruno_Teixeira
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

This would be a nice implementation

simon_toussaint
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

While piecharts or other means of displaying data can be used as a workaround it's a feature often requested.

Mmoseley
Membro | Parceiro Elite

this is needed - i have several clients who have requested this

VDubois
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

It would be nice !

JChlostaGS
Membro

Vitally needed to get a 360° overview. Please implement 🙂

josephpatrick
Membro

This is defnintely needed!

LYeates
Membro | Parceiro

So key! Otherwise, I'm still forced to use spreadsheets!

Nadiav
Membro

+1 I really miss this feature for our reporting

RMartin13
Membro

+ 1 I Urgently needed. Just having the option of displaying absolute numbers (e.g. in a table) makes it really difficult to compare e.g. different sets of customers and their requirements.

SNerz
Participante

This is a necessity. 

LaurelCarden
Membro

Confused how a sales platform does not have this.

+1 this is needed

AnnaBargalló
Membro

AnnaBargall_0-1634641417807.png

Totally agree, why can't we select to see the percentages in the report without having to enter column by column, instead of the total numbers?

HubTodd
Participante

+1. we need this.