HubSpot Ideas

caroline_at_hv

Reporting based on History of a property

Looking to create a report using the create date of a property or date the property is changed, which can be found in the history of the property, as one of the metrics for the report. 

A report that will give me the number of deals that were changed to "Deal Stage #5" on that day or in a specific date range. Also, want to filter it based on another property similar to HubSpot Owner that shows the number of deals each person moved to "Deal Stage #5" in a specific date range.

Also could possibly base it off of the date a property is filled out rather than the date the deal stage is changed.

Have been working with HubSpot Support team but would love some help if anyone has ideas of how to do this based on the history of a property or has another possible workaround. 

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
April 15, 2020 08:10 AM

Thank you all for sharing your feedback. We are currently reviewing this issue. We plan to make significant progress in 2020 and we will update this issue as we make progress. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to add additional use cases for reporting on property change history. 

107 Replies
DCowan
Participant

A very important usecase for my company is we use a priority property that we use for forecasting deals. We would love to know how many deals were moved out of and/or into high priority so we can track week over week if the trend is moving up or down in viable propsects.

J-Azoulay
Participant

It would be very useful !!!

MRomero27

I copy this comment from earlier posts, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Please let us know when this option is available: 

'In general, reporting should be available for whole pipeline metrics and their development as well. So how a pipeline stage has developed over time e.g. Not just individual deals or their sums, but at that point in history, the stage itself. 

Important for sales reporting to the board. '

KNickolay
Participant

We would love to see this! This reporting limitation is why our business completely re-did how leads come into our system because you cannot report on the history of a record. Thanks!

yasiooy
Participant | Diamond Partner

We have multiple clients needing this, it would bring reporting to the next level in HubSpot. Sad to see that there was no official update on this topic for so long.

rjonesSolaria
Contributor

6 years and it's still in review?! It's been in review for almost 4 years!!!!

SMeyer0
Contributor

We are tracking the current product provider (our competitors) in a custom company property called "Current Provider".  It gets overwritten with a workflow when the company purchases our services.  We'd like to track takeaways, when the takeaway occured, etc. All that would be possible if we could report on property histories.  It would decrease the amount of properties we have to maintain as well.

What is the update on this 2020 project?  Thanks!!