HubSpot Ideas

caroline_at_hv

Reporting based on History of a property

Looking to create a report using the create date of a property or date the property is changed, which can be found in the history of the property, as one of the metrics for the report. 

A report that will give me the number of deals that were changed to "Deal Stage #5" on that day or in a specific date range. Also, want to filter it based on another property similar to HubSpot Owner that shows the number of deals each person moved to "Deal Stage #5" in a specific date range.

Also could possibly base it off of the date a property is filled out rather than the date the deal stage is changed.

Have been working with HubSpot Support team but would love some help if anyone has ideas of how to do this based on the history of a property or has another possible workaround. 

107 Kommentare
sevens
Mitglied

The basic 30-60-90 day progressions of a sales prospect is missing in HubSpot.  I want to be able to see a prospect on a 90-day forescast, then moved a month later to 60, then 30, etc., until closed one way or the other.  This is Sales 101!  HubSpot needs this!

Thanks-

Sherry Evens

oleg_gg4l
Mitglied

Absolutely agree! It is very important to have the possibility to monitor the property changes within the period of time!

ATPMarie
Mitglied

We also need this! We focus on implementing programs to get more people to bike/walk/take transit and use HubSpot to report on program implementation. We now have to report the month these programs were implemented and by which rep, and since we have these as properties, it is pretty cumbersome to see when properties were added or modified. 

adodge
HubSpot Employee

Being able to see WHEN customers make decisions, become something, etc. has great value in reporting. I look forward to seeing this added layer of reporting in 2020. 

tinadavis1025
Mitglied

I'd also like to be able to report to the history of a property change. We're able to view the information in the property history; however, there is not a consolidated area to view all contacts or all companies modified property history to be able to sort, filter or report to that level. It creates more work for users who have to create additional properties to extract this information. It would certainly provide a data-driven approach to gathering information and streamline efficiency for our users.

FadiGeorge
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

It would be great to be able to report on things like usage data for SaaS companies.

i.e. Number of subscribed users vs Number of active users... to see active number trends on a timeline would be so cool. We can set workflows up to fire off a notification to the account owner when exceeded, but we can't look back historically to see month-over-month (or week over week) how much time they spent having exceeded the subscribed amount of users.

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
mgriffith
HubSpot-Produktteam

Thank you all for sharing your feedback. We are currently reviewing this issue. We plan to make significant progress in 2020 and we will update this issue as we make progress. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to add additional use cases for reporting on property change history. 

MherfelPCN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This would be great. We have a property used for "Tradeshow Attended" so we can see which tradeshows a contact attends. We would like to pull history and previous tradeshows as well so we can better track where they go, and their revenue. We also want to attribute revenue to a specific tradeshow using the same property. 

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

+1 from me.

A recent use case has popped up where the sales team wanted to know when contact/deal owners have been changed recently.

The report filter would need to be "Deal owner has ever been |someone else| in the last X days" rather than a particular hubspot user. Otherwise we'd need to create a filter for every user against every other user on the portal! That's a lot of combinations!

Wildcards would be amazing across many filters (lists and reports) in my opinion.

Rianne
Mitglied

I support this idea! All I want is just a real easy number of customers (based on lifecycle stage) on a timeline (showing when they became a customer). Overall I find the 'over time' thing a real lack in the current report builder. We really just want to be able to report on date of property change. 

paju
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 from me.  Want to see time between when lead is created and when sales rep first takes action and that could be tracked by when they change lead status.  So I would need be able to report on the time the lead status changed.

Leadstreet-M
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

+1

Very excited to see this is being developed.

@mgriffith could you provide an status update on this?

Thank you.

SMS
Mitglied

Yes please make this possible! I'd like to report on repeat bookings (based on multiple dates within a property's history) and on the date the property changed for funnel reporting on our own contact stages rather than Hubspot's lifecycle stages.

MicKeller
Mitglied

Definitely +1 from me!

We have segmented different types of customers and therefore added a custom "lifecycle stage" property to the one of our customer groups. It would be really helpful for reporting if we could know when they changed their status!

ECH
Mitglied

+1 for a filter based on a date a custom property is added or modified (email/phone in our case)

BigDaddyBear
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

We have a couple of cases for this. Identifiying companies that were previously marked 'at risk', but are no longer, and reporting on clients lost, on the date their status was changed. I'm sure there are many others too!

KStockdale
Teilnehmer/-in

I would love to see how properties have changed value over time! And the amount of time spent with each value etc.

bridgetb
Mitglied

Ability to run a report based to obtain the date and value when a property value was last changed on deal - but also helpful for Company, Contacts as well.

I tried to set a workflow around this by attaching a task when a property value was changed and if the task is overdue to send me a notification however this cannot work either. 

kgreene
Teilnehmer/-in

HubSpot customer support asked me to describe our similiar use-case scenario here. We would like to report on form submission entry data. For example, we use HubSpot forms to collect product warranty registration. If the same customer fills out the form twice the product serial number (custom property) is unique so the submissions will be almost identical except for this field. But only contact data can be displayed in a report, not form data. The report will only pull the latest value from the product serial custom property for each entry. Ideally the report could pull from the form submission data and show each entry with each serial number displayed.

Msyvrais
Autorität

I would like similar as well

I want to make a static list that can Identify if a custom property became a value within a date range.

Example custom property "Request Type" value = Quote Request between Jan 1 2021 - Dec 31 2021