HubSpot Ideas

vdecker1

Reporting and Dashboards

Hubspot's reporting and dashboards are useless. If I want to create a report of contacts that visited a specific landing page - can't do it. If I want to create a reprot of contacts that haven't been contacted by their sales rep - can't do it. If I want to create a report for contacts that visited a specific landing page, or a specific email - can't do it. Instead I have to create hundreds of lists, export them to excel and then create my graphs and charts there or I can pay a 3rd party plugin to be able to do this. Or I can create hundreds of workflows to add a value to a Custom Property to do it, so now I have hundreds of flows and hundreds of properties.

It is extremely frustrating that I can't get the data I need and can't create a report in Hubspot for what I need for my team.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

There is now an app in the HubSpot App Marketplace called Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot. You can export the following data tables and their associations directly to Microsoft Excel:

• Contacts
  • Web Analytics
  • Companies
  • Deals
  • Deal History
  • Owners
  • Campaigns
  • Engagements
  • Emails
  • Products
  • Tickets
  • Forms
  • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

If I understand what you are trying to accomplish, the web events data may give you the answers you are looking for. Please mark this as a solution if it helps address your needs.

John