HubSpot Ideas

nicolerohrer

Report that averages time it requires to close tasks by user and overall

Multiple users have requested a report that averages the time it requires to close tasks from created to completed by user and overall to monitor task completion rate and productivity.

23 Replies
brunorhafael23

Yeah. I am looking for the exact same thing. Hope we can have this soon!

Jackl

Agreed, at least the ability to create custom task fields e.g. the time between calculations that exists in Contacts and Deal Properties

GregZ

why this doesn't exist is crazy... I'm tyring to use custom reports to create something, anything, that will give us some value and running into roadblocks.  so frustrating. 

NRes
Participant

I am sitting here with a sales rep using my iPhone as a timer and I'm going to take a screenshot when we're done shadowing. I hit "lap" each time the rep either clicks "next" or "complete". This gives me a "cycle time" between calls. I can get an average and work to improve this with time, and show them who's doing things efficiently and who's not, and also this would give me an idea of the total number of tasks a rep can complete in a day if they're doing the same thing all day.

In a story form this might look like this: 

"As a sales manager, I want to see the minimum and average time it takes for a rep to complete a task during a calling session so that I can get a sense for how productive a sales rep is, what their total capacity is within an hour or day, and whether they are improving in productivity or not"

Pedrodelamigo
Contributor

This is a must have!

DMariño
Participant | Diamond Partner

¡Es supremamente necesario! Parece algo demasiado obvio y pensé que existía, pero lo vine a revisar por todas partes y no está. 

Gracias!

Corey1

Does hubspot operations allow you to do this in any way? With datasets? 

BBurnet

Yes, this would be incredibly helpful! We are trying to measure/report on BDR/sales response time for inbound leads.

RLagler

Has someone else done this already? if so please let us know!!

BHermans

We would so love this! Also trying to report on the SDR follow-up time for our inbound leads.

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

Very import feature! 

JTLane

This would be simple but extremely helpful. 

EMurray5291983

I did a custom report with task creation and task completion times, filtered by task names.  Export that resulting report to Excel and use formulas to get the results you are looking for.  Best work around I could find for this.

RLagler

Hi everyone,

We ended up transferring our "tasks" into a ticket pipeline with custom properties.

Our measurement of the time these tasks took to complete was based on the ticket creation date/close date.

Doing this workaround lets us generate reports to measure the time it takes us to onboard new clients with Hubspot's custom reports.

Hope this helps.

JLeserDDK

De verdad lo necesitamos para no tener que complejizar los procesos de simples tareas convirtiendolas en tickets.

AndresCarvajall

Totally Agree with this suggestion. This would be simple but extremely helpful. 

LillyHae

Same to all of the above 😅

EmilyKirkland3
Participant

Time to complete tasks is a KPI for a lot of our team, making this available is sooooo important to us!

JBoger

This is somethign I was just asked about today.  Would be awesome to have a canned report already.  Currently working on trying to write one myself.

YRayyes

How does this not exist yet? Pretty basic stuff