HubSpot Ideas

Trevor

Report on call performance and result by time-of-day and day-of-week

Subject says it all. A graph showing frequency of calls and connect rate by time of day and day of the week would be phenomenal.

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
May 19, 2020 02:52 PM

We're currently evaluating this reporting capability and will update this issue with more information in the next few months.

35 Replies
PHarrison4291

Any update to this, I see this has been on going since 2017

ETan
Member | Platinum Partner

Try this:
Create a custom report for Activities and Calls.
Choose a vertical bar or whatever chart you like that would show the hour of day.

For the X-axis, use Activity date, then day part by Hour of Day.

For the Y-axis, use Count of calls.

ETan_0-1663815448799.png

Then add a filter for Call Status is any of Connecting.

ETan_1-1663815489491.png

Not 100% sure that this is accurate but worth a shot.

MReed3

Need this today please! 

MereMcV
Participant

Hi everyone,

100% agree we need robust native functionality to report on call performance and result by time-of-day and day-of-week. This should be a given if HubSpot is trying to establish itself as having a reliable, competitve call center-type functionality. 

That being said --- I wanted to share a workaround I'm using in case it's helpful for anyone as we wait for a product upgrade from HubSpot. I see some other folks are also doing it this way. 

1. Custom Report Builder
2. Calls, Activities, Contacts

3. X-Axis: Create Date - Hourly

4. Y-Axis: Count of Calls

5. I added filters for call outcome because I wanted to know the times of the day that we had the most connected calls, so I added "Call Outcome is any of Connected" 

ElaineSN
HubSpot Employee

+1

LBristow

Any update?

AShipman

Six years later, there is no response to this request.  Meanwhile we're getting regular updates to the UI.  

LHiguera

Lol how is this still not available?  I feel like time of day is one of the most important pieces of information to view on call reports.

KarryCBB
Contributor

Yes please!  Definitely need this!

CSic
Contributor

Need based on deal or ticket property - set via workflow timestamp. Not just on calls/activities.

Ex: Do we close more at a specific time of day?

TeyT
Participant

Hubspot - any updates? Would be great to have stats such as the number of missed calls and the average time it takes for the support/sale team to return missed calls. This would need some type of filter to identify the calls within business hours, as calling outside of business hour would skew the data.

BusterPike
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Seems to work to me.

BusterPike_0-1700513999191.png

BusterPike_1-1700514038262.png

DFHubMan

Are there any updates to this? I am unable to select Activities and Calls when creating a custom report to get connected call times per day.

ICelander

Would be a great feature to have

Oscar1
Top Contributor

I do agree with @BusterPike , the only difference I'd add to his report is replacing "Create date" by "Activity date". "Activity date" shows when the call was made, whereas "Create date" (I think) it shows when the record was created.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-16 a les 11.34.46.png