Report on call performance and result by time-of-day and day-of-week

Subject says it all. A graph showing frequency of calls and connect rate by time of day and day of the week would be phenomenal.

10 Replies
JarrTR
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely need this!! Call connection throughout the day may vary from industry to industry. If accessible, very valuable information for a sales department.  

jbenlang
New Contributor

Hey all,

So just realized that HubSpot does not give any info about the answer rates by hours. Meaning if we want to annalize when our leads answer us, what time in the day, we can't get that info!

This is really surprising because this is a very basic info we, as a b2c company, need to know. I have to know when to have all of my sales reps in office and when the answer is low that I don't need all of them here.

Really hope there will be a solution asap.

Thanks guys. 

Academy Team
Academy Team

I worked with @jbenlang on this case and have to say that this would be a great feature as it would provide insight to provide more effective staffing models!

CherylLK
Occasional Contributor

This is essential, or at least the ability to export our engagement data. We have over 15k calls logged and I have been tasked with looking at what days of the week and times of the day we most often connect with leads, but I CAN'T with the limited reporting and inability to export to .csv.

courtenaysfs
Occasional Contributor

Very surprised to find this doesn't exist. Might try a home grown solution for now..

CCS
Regular Contributor

Definatly need it to know which days and times are the bussiest and how to staff contact/sales team.  Need stats to track team performance.

fmejiap
Regular Contributor

Upvote this **bleep**

PCS1
New Contributor

How is this not available?  We should be able to analyze the "Connections" to see what time of the day people are picking up the phone.  I am shocked this is not reportable especially since the date and time are stamped when the call is logged.  Please fix this.

Arod
Occasional Contributor

Our sales team could benefit greatly from knowing what times they are connecting with a prospect the most. This would help become more efficient in their efforts.  

PedroVega
New Contributor

Please, It would be spectacular to know at what time we have better results in calls.