Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Report on call outcomes and notes

It is weird that after ending the calls ,I made my notes in call out come section , but later on it became hard for me to search those notes. I had to go to each individuals timeline to get the updated notes. Additionally I was not able to add those notes in my reporting easily, because this section doesn't come up in reporting as well. So my suggestion is to add a searchable call outcome section with updated notes and also visible in reporting sheet. Thanks.

HubSpot updates
17 Comentarios
ghovens
Colaborador ocasional

We would like to have a report on the number of new contacts worked in a specified period.

By 'new contact worked' we mean a contact that has not been contacted by a team member before. Only 'connected' calls should count towards this report.

A way to create this report could be to introduce the field 'first contacted at', filled with a date when a connected call, meeting or email has been done.

TylerWalbourne
Nuevo colaborador

Hello,

I am looking for the ability to be able to search all call outcomes that I did not connect with, ie Voicemail, no answer or Live Message. 

I think as a CRM platform there needs to be a way for us to do this. 

Does anyone know if this is possible

reafmarketing
Nuevo colaborador

This would be so helpful.  I want to report on how many voicemails were left verses contacting someone live on callouts but can't pull this type of reporting.  

bradpearson
Nuevo colaborador

@ghovens were you able to figure this out or find a workaround at all? I have the same question and from what I can tell, Hubspot does not allow you to report on call outcomes at a contact level. 

ghovens
Colaborador ocasional

@bradpearson Sorry, no. We count the new contacts worked by hand at the moment.

bradpearson
Nuevo colaborador

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully Hubspot can help us out with this soon!

Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered

Hi all,

We recently added dozens of new Activity properties into the custom report builder. Professional, Enterprise, and Reporting Add-on customers of all Hubs can now create custom reports based on notes, call outcome data, tasks, conversations, feedback submissions, meetings, and sales email data. This data is available for export into excel from the report builder. 

Let us know what you think!