HubSpot Ideas

lauraalbr

Report on Time of the Day for incoming chats / conversation sessions

We are trying to report on at what time our customers/leads are writing us on the live chat to adapt the availabilities of our staff. 

While it is possible to run this report manually (the export will tell you the time in the 'create date', not having this data up-to-date in our dashboard makes reporting more inconvenient and complicated.

This would be amazing to have.

14 Commentaires
benjs
Membre

I agree. Part of offering Live Chat in my opinion would reasonably include the ability to understand Live Chat volume per hour for workforce budgeting. Really hoping this gets addressed and added shortly!

MarianaNovaes
Membre

Seria muito interessante para o gerenciamento das demandas e dos horários de colaboradores.

fabiohub
Membre

Please!

fabiogomesds
Participant

Super útil para analise de pico de atendimento.

LCarvalho
Membre

Extremamente necessário!

MMace5
Membre

We are also looking for the solution!

EGambardella
Membre

Please!

Pau_Rivero
Membre

We moved from Intercom to Hubspot thinking this report/feature was available and it's been more than a year since this first post that it hasn't even be added to your roadmap. 

It's crucial to understand the timing (meaning chats by hour and by days of the week) we received more chats in order to organize and plan all our support and sales teams.

I'm adding a screenshot of how Intercom, back when we had it, showed that information in an easy way. You could also filter by the assignee.

Pau_Rivero_0-1628096671618.png

RDunphy
Participant

I agree this was a very useful report to have in intercom. It seems a very basic report to not have.

EMarila
Membre

This is a crucial feature and I'm shocked it does not exist on Hubspot. 
It requires an immediate implementation to make sure we can provide the best possible service to our customers while managing our manpower smartly! 

PreP
Participant

This is a must have for an organization so that you can manage your needs. As a enterprise solution not having basic funcationality like this is miss.

LSilver6
Membre

Just checking in to see if this is still not a feature?

pleach
Membre

Upvoting as well.  This is critical to map staffing needs for coverage and to determine trends. 

AnaisThomas
Membre

This woud be a game changer in our company.  !