HubSpot Ideas

DarrenScottUK

Report on Meetings Booked

It would be good for a management view to report on the meetings booked by their sales team members and their outcomes similar to when you log a call you can log whther the call was connected, voicemail etc. there is no such function for a meeting to see if the meeting went ahead or not so management can't see the % meetings upheld etc. This would be vital for a sales team to see and help plan future meetings.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
June 17, 2020 11:35 AM

May 08, 2020 09:41 AM

@finn@JoshuaFeinberg 

If you'd like access to the beta, you can speak with your customer succes representative and ask for access to the 'Meetings outcomes' beta. This will allow you to include specific outcomes to a meeting, build new reports based on outcome, and trigger workflows.

We are in planning for https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Admin-View-of-All-Users-Meeting-Links/idc-p/334392 and are making good progress. We plan to have a beta ready in the coming weeks. I'll update the post when that is ready!

Best,

Glen

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
April 27, 2020 03:59 PM

12 Comentarios
HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

+1 here. It's very hard to calculate the number of meetings held vs scheduled and no show rate which is critical for helping us forecast. It's a cumbersome workaround of adding properties and making a rep make extra clicks throughout their day to get this type of reporting today. 

finn
Colaborador líder

+1

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
glencornell
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

finn
Colaborador líder

@glencornell 

1) How can we participate in this beta?

2) What about this meeting idea? it has been in planning since 2017: when can we expect something? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Admin-View-of-All-Users-Meeting-Links/idc-p/334392

JoshuaFeinberg
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

How can I un-gate this beta feature as well (Sales Hub Meetings reporting)?

(Co-Owner of HubSpot Gold Solution Provider. 10 year HubSpot customer.  Former HUG Leader. 20X HubSpot Academy Certified.)

glencornell

@finn@JoshuaFeinberg 

If you'd like access to the beta, you can speak with your customer succes representative and ask for access to the 'Meetings outcomes' beta. This will allow you to include specific outcomes to a meeting, build new reports based on outcome, and trigger workflows.

We are in planning for https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Admin-View-of-All-Users-Meeting-Links/idc-p/334392 and are making good progress. We plan to have a beta ready in the coming weeks. I'll update the post when that is ready!

Best,

Glen

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
glencornell

finn
Colaborador líder

@glencornell : where do we see this?

Howie50
Participante

Yes! I'm trying to create that my company's sales director! A birds eye view of all of the meetings, the outcomes to identify the meetings that didn't work, figure out why and find a solution to do better! 

Also, it would have the added benefit for groups of sales teams to have a dashboard of all the meeting they have coming up as well!

RKlemm
Miembro

I absoloutely can not believe that you can not go into hubspot and see a list of upcoming and past meetings, and it should be listed with the other tasks - it's even more unbelievable that you can not add a meeting in the app - what about all of the outside sales people that use this and have no internet access / computer sitting on a desk to put their meetings in whle going from client location to location? Some days I set 5 appointments in a day, am I supposed to keep track in a note pad and enter it all later in the crm? If so why have a crm? CRM is supposed to make our jobs easier NOT harder and seeing notes that customers have been asking for this since 2017 speaks volumes about Hubspot.

Jme25
Miembro

Please, please add a calendar feature where we can view our entire calendar by the month or the week. This feature would be extremely benefical and appreciated! Thank you so much xo

blpmedia
Miembro
Agreed! This feature is fundamental for businesses that schedule meetings.