HubSpot Ideas

KDrelich

Report in Dashboard - Column Sorting

With the new update, the ability to sort columns of a report in a dashboard is no longer avialabe.  You need to go and edit the report every time to sort by your criteria as opoosed to simply clicking at the top of each column to sort.

This is a major issue for us and our workflow.

Please fix to how it was previously ASAP.

THank you,

Kevin 

5 Replies
YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

It seems to be the case that:
(1) Reports built by our custom report builder can't be sorted directly from dashboard
(2) Reports built using single object report builder can be sorted directly from dashboard

Can we allow sorting via dashboard for all types of report please? Thank you!

CPSCB
Contributor

+1 on @YiRui_Chua request

Our users reported this issue as well. It's confusing to explain, as they have sort options on some reports but not on others (CRM team understands it's because of how we built them - single object vs custom - but that isn't something our users should ncessarily have to know).

chuckp
Participant

Need this fixed asap please

rachel79
Participant

Would love to see this feature reinstated.  I'm having to export half of my reports to manipulate/view the way we need to. 

BMansfield

My reports on deals and ticket stages keep sorting by count of deals/tickets rather than keeping the stages in the correct order.

This means I also have to export to re-order the deal stages back into the order that people expect to see statuses.

e.g. new, intro email sent, call booked, offer made, deal closed - this should be the order in the report, regardless how many deals are in each stage.