HubSpot Ideas

pickabhi

Replying or Forwarding email thread on Hubspot Mobile App

Hi, 

I just noticed that Hubspot mobile app does not have the option of replying to or forwarding an email thread. Though we do have this option on the website but no option for this on the mobile app. 

Please add this option. 

47 Kommentare
jsto
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Yes, we're running into this today. We're about to deploy a sales team who will be on the road using the app, ... and the should be able to reply to emails from HubSpot. Please add this soon.

GlennMillerLupo
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Agree we have this need to as do every one of our agency clients on the sales tools. 

larrynarunsky
Mitglied

This feature is absolutely necessary.  If there is a REPLY button on the web UI, there should be in the APP too.  Our salesteam is on the road and wants to reply to emails within the Hubspot app

MatthewBoyd
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

Really hoping this feature is available before long! Comes up on a regular basis with my clients as they need to be logging email via mobile device and creating a new email thread each time is untidy and frustrating to all involved.

NOTE: As a workaround, don't forget that you can bcc your HubSpot Portal ID from directly within your email app e.g 1234567@bcc.hubspot.com to log the email into your CRM 🙂

laurensuica
Teilnehmer/-in

There's also no forward in the main tool (not mobile). I'd also like to see the thread when I hit reply, now I get my little reply box and the thread isn't there. 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

The ability to be able to reply to an email from the mobile app would be really useful! 

Music_Man
Teilnehmer/-in

Add the ability to reply to emails via the HubSpot App.

Currently, the only way to reply to emails is to hop onto the Gmail app or wait until you are back on your desktop.

Target audience:

• Traveling sales teams
  • People that want a streamlined experience
Jimmy
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Hello,

you can do that with an IPhone maybe you are using an android ?

i just dit it and it worked.

you must get the right to send an email (GDPR, consent, HubSpot rules on contact, ...).

ClementGuerin
Mitglied

Totally agree ! That would be so useful..  

cecionyi
Mitglied

Really need this to be available. We can't distribute leads to our sales reps on the road, at a meeting or out of office hours.

JPellerin
Teilnehmer/-in

This makes using email inside hubspot impossible. 

Mariuks
Mitglied

This is the main purpose of the app - to reply tickets and chats. Without these, app is worthless.

KPelzer
Mitglied

W ewant to have our reps manage their individual email inboxes on the go. Otherwise, they have to use the BCC email address to have emails track to Hubspot. 

CWesson
Mitglied

Looks lime people have been asking for a very basic feature of any mobile app for quite sometime.  Has anyone received feedback from Hubspot? 

repumartek
Teilnehmer/-in

We need to reply a contact from mobile app. We can create an email to send a contact but cannot reply 🙂

Moreover, add a feature that allows us to create a meeting directly on mobile app,

Regards,

WayneWoo
Mitglied

Exactly. Cant believe HubSpot app not allow use to reply to a ticket via the mobile app. Because of this, I have moved away from HubSpot. 

MVermilyea
Mitglied

Answering Support tickets that are email based is a critical tool towards the success of using this app. 

I would love to see a solution for this feature expedited. 

BrassWG
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes please. We have to answer outside Hubspot at the Moment but then the signature is different. Would be great to have this oportunity.

brucezhang
Mitglied

Answering Support tickets that are email based is a critical tool towards the success of using this app. 

I would love to see a solution for this feature expedited too.

ltorres9
Teilnehmer/-in

Please, this is super necessary... Many times we need to reply an email and we don't have the computer in front of us to do it and it should be possible to do it with the app... Does anyone know if they are thinking of implementing it? Thank you!