HubSpot Ideas

MrWilde

Reply to all emails via my HubSpot account

I work in the cloud and as there is no intergration with outlook web access, I need to send all emails to clients from the portal.

I would be exceptionaly useful to have a reply button in the portal, just to copy the subject and reply to the sent email. Would also tie the emails into a conversation.

12 Replies
taviss

If I could up-vote this 10 times, I would!

AcceleranceAndy

I can't believe you don't have a workaround or process for maintaining an email thread via HS.... Example: a contact sends me an email which is logged in HS. I want to reply to their email establishing a thread and maintaining context. The only way I can do this is to cut and paste their email into my email. The ability to reply, or add a prior email to a new email via a button just seems like a basic feature. Am I missing something? Doesn't 100% of users have this issue?

MrWilde

My point exactly AcceleranceAndy.

I think the idea was everyone would use outlook or Gmail web client and that is leaving out a large portion of the client base or the potential client base as this could be a deal breaker for some.

I live in the cloud, don't use outlook desktop. I am a Cloud consultant and work with Office 365 with a lot of clients and most of them are seeing the simplicity, improved performance not to mention the security that comes with using Outlook Web Acess and dumping outlook.

What's more irritating is this should not be hard to implement and seems to be a massive oversight. Looks you built the cart and left off a wheel.

Hopefully correct soon as this thread grows

DaveJoRo
Participant

I feel like this is a no-brainer must have! Where are the voters when we need 'em!

louisedizazzo
Participant

I NEED THIS NOW! WHATS THE HOLD UP, I can't believe we even have to vote for this. 

RAW
Participant

I strongly agree! this has caused me and my team grief.  Rather than sending a brand new email each time we need to be able to show a thread to spark our customers memory etc.! PLEASE PLEASE!! 

matt-mso
Contributor

100% this is needed. 

Any member of my team should be able to reply to an email in HubSpot. 

Also, a better way to thread (group) the emails by subject would be useful.

caroline_at_hv

Agreed. When is this happening? Being able to maintain an email thread within HubSpot would save a lot of time and headaches. Even with the ability to check the log box, it does not give us the same freedom as keeping up with the thread in one place.

Kanefire
Contributor

+1

for a company based on experience marketing, this seems to be a huge oversight.

matt-mso
Contributor

Any word from hubspot.......?

DaveJoRo
Participant

Still hoping to hear a response from Hubspot on this feature.  HUBSPOT, ?

clovria
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone!

We apologize for not updating this thread sooner but you should have the ability to reply to emails from within HubSpot on the record timeline. More information on this can be found in this knowledge base article.

Best,

Caitlin