HubSpot Ideas

hannahenright

Repeat customer filtering

Currently it's really hard to determine which customers are 'repeat customers' –  customers who have more than one closed-won deal assigned to them.

I've tried creating lists that use the below filters however, this still brings in contacts who don't meet the criteria (for example two deals and only one is closed-won). As the deal stage currently looks at 'at least one associated deal has', the list will always end up including at least two deals, however it doesn't narrow them down enough to only include contacts who have two or more closed-won deals.

What we need is a way of filtering deals so that we can see contacts who must have more than one, closed-won deal. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.44.12 PM.png

Interested to hear people's thoughts on this! 🙂

4 Replies
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner

Agreed, this has caused me some headache, too!

sage-jordan
Member | Gold Partner

@hannahenright  the closest I could get on this is by going to the sales dashboard (Sales > Deals). Click 'more filters' and set the following:

• Deal type is any of Existing Business 
    and
  • Close date is known 

This should show contacts with multiple closed deals.  It also brings in abandoned carts (regardless if they're won/lost). 
sage-jordan
Member | Gold Partner

@hannahenright 

I think this did the trick: 

sage-jordan_0-1622574220841.png

We're using the Shopify integration if that helps at all.

hannahenright
Member | Platinum Partner

@sage-jordan thanks for the advice – unfortunatly we don't use the property 'Deal type' though. I can see how this would work for you though! 🙂