HubSpot Ideas

jthng

Reorder property group

Should have the ability to reorder property group to be able to access the important information first. 

38 Replies
SKripp
Participant

This is a must-have feature!

LBrown1

Just want to upvote this idea. Even @CPSCB's idea just to make the property groups sort alphabetically like the properties within groups would be massively helpful. This is making for such a poor user experience currently.

SB3

Please allow the re-ordering of properties! Does not allow for coherent reading at this stage!

LMcGill

+1 from me for this. It would allow us to create a much more logical order for our unique groups.

IconAdmin

This is much needed. One of the first things that annoyed me when setting up Property groups. At the very least sort if by name, not created date. That should be a quick fix. 

kelseyingram392
Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is absurd that this is not basic functionality for a CRM to be able to reorder groups within the UI. This means admins have to do hacky things to make it easiest for their users to find the right information, which slows reps down and makes them less likely to adopt a system. 

Ekan

Hubspot is supposed to save time us time. Without this feature I do scrolling, scrolling and more scrolling. Please implement this and speed up my productivity! 

ASpringer
Participant
Rongen
Contributor

We need this feature please. It's 2022.

hMcHugh

yes, this is badly needed 

derek4

5 years later and no movement on what is a very basic functionality? 

GBalieiro
Member | Diamond Partner

It would be very useful!

bmsfox
Contributor

Need this, would be a huge win for being able to improve UX for users. Seems really simply and is a big source of frustration for our teams.

ABaty

Seems like this thread has been around a long time - anyone have any updates? This is essential functionliaty, I still can't believe it doesn't exist! 

SeanPBurton
Participant

This would be a simple yet very powerful idea to implement! I work with companies that have numerous groups, and it's very frustrating being unable to reorder them.

CAtfield
Participant

PLEASE! Simple things like putting address fields in order become messy if we can't do this. Thanks!

Would love to be able to re-order properties as a part of a group. And re-order groups for that matter.

LindseySprake
Participant

Have been directed here as I asked a similar question (posted below) This fucntionallity would be so helpful. Any movements or updates as to if or when this would be possible?

My original question:

"How can I reorder the property groups when I click into 'View All Properties' on a deal? See picture 1 - they are all jumbled up.
We need them to be the same as we have them set out in the Groups tab of the Data Management page. See picture 2 - in the correct order."

Pic 1: https://19677425.cdnp1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/19677425/hubspot-zorse-prod/1.%20Groups%20in...

Pic 2: https://19677425.cdnp1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/19677425/hubspot-zorse-prod/2.%20Deal%20Prop...

SPettus

I agree this needs to be a feature.