Reoccurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
139 Replies
delagarde
New Contributor

We need this.. I assumed something like that would be included. Off to search for a workaround, but really hope the devs take heed. It's been a year and some months now since the OP. Surely scheduling recurring 'anything' is super basic business need?

YourHuckleberry

I desperately need this functionality. Please do it ASAP.

burginco
New Contributor

@Hubspot    Can we please get an update if this will be added?

jberg85

How silly to not be able to do somethind as simple as a task that repeats.

sal2
New Contributor

When will repeating/recurring tasks be available?

WilliamNDx
New Contributor

@bsn Is there any update on this capability? Is there a workflow that isn't property based that would be useful as a work-around in the meantime? 

dborn
Occasional Contributor

There is a follow-up reminder for Tasks in the Task Tab, why we can't use this feature for Contacts & Companies, when I work inside Client card and making notes and tasks.

sweaver
Visitor

Hello,  I just submitted a work ticket requesting the ability to schedule repeat Task, similar to scheduling repeated calendar events in Gmail or Outlook.  I am glad to see there are others who would like to see the same.

Maryb53
New Contributor

Yes - definately need this please

JDobbin
Regular Contributor

We are trying to implement HubSpor for account management and this has become a PAIN! We have a lot of recurring tasks for our customers and its proving a lot challenging to implement those in HubSpot. Please add this feature, it would mean a ton.