Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Reoccurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

62 Replies
JDobbin
Occasional Contributor

We are trying to implement HubSpor for account management and this has become a PAIN! We have a lot of recurring tasks for our customers and its proving a lot challenging to implement those in HubSpot. Please add this feature, it would mean a ton.

sylina

Yes, I would completely agree! We definitely need a re-occuring task option. It has become quite tedious to make tasks for 1 year for 1 client. For example; on the Veterinary side of our business, we currently have a handful of clients that have an a/r account. Many of them want me to pay off their account at the begginning of each month. I have to set manuel reminders every month for the year to look at their account at the end of each month. We're a small business, my time is very important and it's time consuming to set up multiple reminders for each A/R account. But that is just one issue, I visit my veterinary clinics a few times a week and and monthly sometimes more for training, lunch and learns etc... The option to create a re-occuring task would make a huge difference for me (and I'm sure for many others) along with saving a ton of time.