HubSpot Ideas

maximilianq

Renewable/Recurring Deals

Some deals are closed once, but are renewed every week, month or year without having to close them again. Therefore, it would be great to have renewable deals that are automatically shown in the dashboard as recurring revenue. 

This means we don't have to create a new deal each time and move it to the closed stage in order to show the closed amount in the performance dashboard Smiley Wink

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

Hey HubSpot community,

Thanks for the feedback and for submitting this idea. While this is not yet in planning, we have put this on our radar to start designing. I will keep this idea post up to date as we make progress. 

Thanks

Being Reviewed
March 20, 2020 11:10 AM

134 Replies
Digiaust
Participant

Any movement on this?

Andy_R

We absolutely require this feature for our SaaS MRR based business, and I'm surprised Hubspot hasn't seen the need to add it in for their own reporting!

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

We REALLY need this. All my SaaS companies have renewals as a significant component in their pipeline. There has to be a better way to track and manage. 

JLiss

Curious to know where this is at.

ArneAndersen71

This is very important to that there will be a good solution for.  Hubspot has recurring revenue as a product option. It is then by nature good reason to be belive that a big part of the active deals will be reniewd after the ordinary settled period. We experiance that both workload, report and dialog with the our customer can get really messy if this is not handled correctly. So please give this top priority.  Let me know if you need any further input what our challenges are to develop this as it should be. Br. AE 

aalthaus_revriv
Participant | Elite Partner

In case it could be helpful, we've documented one solution that has helped some HubSpot users manage recurring revenue: https://www.revenueriver.co/thecuttingedge/the-solution-to-a-recurring-revenue-tracking-challenge

DM me if you have questions!

wtws-sw
What is the duplicate deal widget?
ATremblay55

I asked the same question! 

aalthaus_revriv
Participant | Elite Partner

A few years ago, we built a widget for a client that would allow them to duplicate deals since HubSpot does not yet natively offer the ability. We've made this widget available to everybody after recognizing the various use cases. You can check it out here: https://www.instrumental.net/en/deal-duplicator-for-hubspot

MatthewBoyd
Contributor | Elite Partner

For anyone still monitoring this thread, at Hype & Dexter, we have created a micro-app that can be installed in any account with Sales-Pro or Above.

In essence, the app, which can be built into a workflow, will enable you to set a Date Property for a designated period of time AFTER another date property. E.g 1 Day, 1 Week, 1 Month, 1 Year or any combination of the above.

This, combined with a couple of clever workflows, has enabled us to truly create a functioning Recurring Revenue Pipeline for ourselves, and we're starting to offer this to our clients and other HubSpot Community Members. 

If this is of interest to anyone here you're more than welcome to Click here to schedule a Recurring Revenue Demo

GWilliams36

This works well in PipeDrive but unfortunately is not available in HubSpot Starter - would be great to have this functionality added please.

DPalmer4

Hi there, I am trying to get my revenue reflected appropriately in HubSpot, but I am hitting a major snag with this same issue.

We sign many multi-year deals where the price increases each year. I set the start date for each line item out a year, but it is still calculating the MRR by just adding up all of the line items.

It should be MRR of $1500 for the first 12 months, $1,666.67 for months 13 - 24, and $1,833.33 for months 25 - 36. However, it is calculating it as 5,000 in MRR.Line-Items.png

SJonas
Participant

Yes, we need this! And we need the revenue to be variable, we have different revenue per each deal for each quarter.

AOgbe
Contributor

Any update on this please